« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »

karak

• True Member
Launched in a moment.

Re: Apocalyptica Chromatics by Ignite LLC
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 07:09:09 PM »

sway

• Forum Regular
For International backers who are looking to buy 2 decks at the early bird price ($6 + $6 + $10), the price would be the same as buying from the DOUBLE DOOM tier ($15 + $7).

Problem here is the pricing method for international shipping at the early bird tier.

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2012, 07:28:55 PM »

karak

• True Member
For International backers who are looking to buy 2 decks at the early bird price ($6 + $6 + $10), the price would be the same as buying from the DOUBLE DOOM tier ($15 + $7).

Problem here is the pricing method for international shipping at the early bird tier.
Hmm. The early bird goes away though leaving the two normal pledge levels. I could have copied that in wrong. Let me look at it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:45:44 PM by karak »

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »

karak

• True Member

You were right. We were using Opera to update that stupid KS page and the first tier didn't update like the rest.
SO we are first giving every single 6.00 pledge a free art print as a thank you for jumping in with a higher than normal shipping cost. I am going through all those rewards with a fine toothed comb again. I really appreciate all you guys help.

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2012, 08:32:04 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

You were right. We were using Opera to update that stupid KS page and the first tier didn't update like the rest.
SO we are first giving every single 6.00 pledge a free art print as a thank you for jumping in with a higher than normal shipping cost. I am going through all those rewards with a fine toothed comb again. I really appreciate all you guys help.

Do only the international buyers get the art print? Or domestics too? I pledged for 3 at the $6 early bird special.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »

karak

• True Member
Every single person. No one gets away from our mistake:)

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
sweet I am glad I pledged. :)
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »

sway

• Forum Regular

Wow, that is awesome and kind of unexpected.

I was uncertain about increasing my pledge and getting 2 decks on the early bird tier because of the escalating costs on shipping.

Thanks for taking my post into consideration. I just hope this doesn't get much onerous on you for domestic pledges.

Edit: by the way, I think this topic should be moved to Playing Card Plethora, right?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:14:06 PM by sway »

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 10:38:01 PM »

karak

• True Member
Well Sway I don't believe in doing anything half assed. We made a mistake thats life. Its a hundred pieces of art on us. Life goes on you know:) You helped us out big time by pointing it out.

Made a new thread as directed in the other forum area.

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »

karak

• True Member
Joker Draft from a pledge participant.