You are Here:
Product Concepts

Author (Read 695 times)

Product Concepts
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:32:52 AM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Here at Conjuring Creations, we have several ideas that are eventually going to see the light of day. But now, I believe the focus of attention should be upon our fans. We understand that in order to succeed, it's best to look after the interest of the people, and what they would like to see. We know the joyful feeling of an idea you thought of yourself possibly being developed, and brought to life. Today, that's what we want from our fans.

So what would you like to see from Conjuring Creations in the future? Whether it's a product that would improve the industry, yourself, the way of life, or perhaps solves a problem; we want to hear your thoughts. The sky is the limit.

Take care,

Brandon Beckman
Conjuring Creations
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:33:51 AM by BrandonBeckman »

Re: Product Concepts
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
One thing I've always wanted to see if a hangable display case with hollow plexi doors that fit uncut sheets; that way, you can see both sides of the uncuts by opening the doors so no more worries about framing them.

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Although I don't believe this would be cheap, I feel custom engraved clips would be a great feature to add (for an additional cost of course).

Secondly, I would like holders that fit and displayed many decks. I feel a bamboo box kinda like Discardsing's brick box would also be very nice.

Also, different material clips would be interesting, seeing how "Designer Clips" seem to be popular these days.

Lastly, to protect the box, I feel a very small and thin layer of felt should be put inside the clip to allow the box to be fine, have a more snug fit, and to let it slide out smoother, and when I say a thin layer, I mean pool table felt thin.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I second the idea of there being a material inside a clip to protect the box of the deck while making the clip very tight.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Come up with a card cleaner method. It will take a lot of R&D but I guarantee if you can figure out a way to get all the muck and dirt off a playing card, you will be bathing in millions.
Forum Founder.