• Facebook:

• YouTube:
desighning a deck called the light deck
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:12:24 AM by zaganh »

Re: anyone like my ace
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Didn't you post this in another thread already? I'm not sure why you have to open up another thread for opinions.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:26 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Didn't you post this in another thread already? I'm not sure why you have to open up another thread for opinions.

because i htought rather than like make an ace for this deck desighn then a back desighn for another deck i htought if i think of a deck the next bit of that deck i would add the the thread thats just about that one if that makes sense or am i better just putting all desighns into one thread ?

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 01:59:37 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Wow lol I couldn't understand that at all. Say what?
Maybe try to use punctuations and correct spellings. I'm having a hard time trying to understand. >.<

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:04:14 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Wow lol I couldn't understand that at all. Say what?
Maybe try to use punctuations and correct spellings. I'm having a hard time trying to understand. >.<

haha i tried i dont know how to use them

i meant rather than have one thread of muddled desighns each time i think of a deck i would post a new thread then if or when i continue the desighn for that deck i would add it to the one thats just for that deck

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 02:10:47 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Oh lol okay. I get what you're saying now.
Then maybe try to edit the title and let people know these designs are for two separate decks. You'll probably want to post the picture once too, otherwise people would think you want to use the same design for two decks.

Don't know how to use...punctuations? @.@ Isn't that the first thing you learn in English class? I've also noticed that a lot of the times your "h" and "n" come out together, like "desighn".

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 02:14:39 AM »

Derek

• Discourse Veteran
Yeah yup mhm.
You buy a Ferrari when you want to be someone. You buy a Lamborghini when you are someone. - Frank Sinatra

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 02:18:15 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Oh lol okay. I get what you're saying now.
Then maybe try to edit the title and let people know these designs are for two separate decks. You'll probably want to post the picture once too, otherwise people would think you want to use the same design for two decks.

Don't know how to use...punctuations? @.@ Isn't that the first thing you learn in English class? I've also noticed that a lot of the times your "h" and "n" come out together, like "desighn".

haha ill edit it and i posted it twice because i htought about it after haha

yep but i could never learn it some things just wont go into my mind like i studied at an it aprentership and i got microsoft certified and passed loades of tests i dont rember at all what i did i have no information on computers i go to the doctors and diffrent places to be assest they think i have dislexia dispraxia and somthing else im on some mental health thing im not sure but things like punctuation adding subtracting without a calculator i pretty well much can only do primary level math if that they said i might have a bit of alot of things like a spectrum im 19 and i failed my maths test i think 7 times that was 5 motnh ago

Re: light deck
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 11:17:38 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
My honest opinion is that I don't like that design.

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
My honest opinion is that I don't like that design.

haha would it look better on white or not at all ?

Yeah yup mhm.

cool

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I  think you could have a grew design but your designs are um... sloppy in a way. You wouldn't actually put that exact artwork on a card right? It has to be put in the perfect shape like any other ace of spades.

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 12:12:15 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I  think you could have a grew design but your designs are um... sloppy in a way. You wouldn't actually put that exact artwork on a card right? It has to be put in the perfect shape like any other ace of spades.

yeah i just scribble somthing down harldy no work goes into them there just ideas i wouldnt put any acual work into it unles i here everyone loves desighn i really like this one but not sure other people will yep there very sloppy just sketches ill mirror the brush if i was to do it properly these are just ideas of what could be

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 12:14:46 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
that looks pretty cool but you should make it cleaner.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 03:07:29 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
The biggest problem is how dark the drawings are. I can see no detail and it's hard to see what you are trying to convey in the sketches. Try drawing on white paper to start. After that it'll be easier to give good feedback
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 10:48:16 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Like brown_baggs said, it's hard to identify the details to these drawings. It's somewhat hard on the eyes.

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
thanks guys white paper coming up ill do deisghns there =D thanks for feedback everyone i aprecheate it

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:24:06 PM by zaganh »

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 11:35:40 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
If you're not using white paper, maybe at least use photoshop or even the windows photo editor to adjust the contrast a little? I could barely see anything besides the yellow outline (diamond and square).

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 11:53:38 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah I can only see the diamond and square. What are you using to do your sketches?

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:19 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
If you're not using white paper, maybe at least use photoshop or even the windows photo editor to adjust the contrast a little? I could barely see anything besides the yellow outline (diamond and square).

i draw on white i just used to prefer black but i just redrew it on white in more detail haha i tend to forget when i scrible somthing down only i can see the vision of what it can be ill keep adding detail when i have time

Yeah I can only see the diamond and square. What are you using to do your sketches?

paint tools and phtoshop somtime somtimes corel and z brush if i want it mirrored
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:58:27 PM by zaganh »

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 12:20:11 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That looks much better!! It seemed like an ipad app or something. Do you prefer a sketch feel over more straight lines?

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 12:29:06 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
That looks much better!! It seemed like an ipad app or something. Do you prefer a sketch feel over more straight lines?

haha thank you yep when im like in the first stages the messy sketchy look alows me to be more bold then when i want it clean and deatiled phtoshop comes in and thats the tediouse long bit ill finish this in photo shop to show you what i mean or well half do it to give you an idea it will take long haha also i like the messy panted blurry look but it wouldnt look nice on a deck haha

if you look at the top irght vine with the thorns it will end up like that but more detailed but you get the idea and my process it takes long its to do its just me cklicking the mouse and drwaing lines and filling them in and more lines and shapes haha its the lasso tool pencil and paint bucket ^^

heres more of my artwork so you see my style

http://zaganh.deviantart.com/#/d32elhq

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:52:35 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
This one looks great with the colouring! Now I could see some details! I'm looking forward to one of those completed designs with all the details and everything photoshopped. Good luck!

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 01:57:08 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
This one looks great with the colouring! Now I could see some details! I'm looking forward to one of those completed designs with all the details and everything photoshopped. Good luck!

thank you ill work on it and try get looking best as possible what would everyone prefer white or black deck ? is it starting to look like a deck any of you would be intrested in ?

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 02:01:49 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Not just yet because it's just a basic sketch right? But I'm sure it's getting there.
I personally prefer black deck but that's just me.

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 02:06:40 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Not just yet because it's just a basic sketch right? But I'm sure it's getting there.
I personally prefer black deck but that's just me.

yes its just the basic sketch i will be developing each area more it should look really cool when all the details there and its finished and polished oh cool