Author (Read 7244 times)

Alchemental - A New Epic Fantasy Card Game
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:48:11 PM »

Alchemental

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Alchemental: Rise of the Celestial Sphere is an epic fantasy card game set in the Celestial Sphere universe. It is rich with collectability elements, character and plot driven battles, filled with unique mythology and magick based on Alchemy. The object of the game is to create the Philosopher's Stone before any of your opponents.  This game is optimal for 2-4 players, but you can play with as many people as you desire. Dust off that long table, it is time to answer the call! Gameplay is 45-90 minutes.

GENERAL NEW CARD EXAMPLES

BACK OF DECK CARD EXAMPLES

OFFICIAL KICKSTARTER

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

I am so appreciative to everyone who has and will support our project.  Please check out the above links to learn more about this exciting new fantasy card game.  Feel free to DM me or email me directly at contact@alchemental.com

Cheers,

Kristine
Creator, Alchemental - Rise of the Celestial Sphere
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:20:36 PM by Alchemental »

Re: Alchemenal - A New Epic Fantasy Card Game
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 06:46:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
A design suggestion: make the borders all the same color, at least at the cut line.  If you make different card types as different colors, you'll actually be able to tell the cards apart from the edge of the deck.  It's one of the reasons Magic: the Gathering cards all have black borders (for limited editions) and white borders (for reprints) regardless of card type.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Alchemental - A New Epic Fantasy Card Game
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 11:21:04 PM »

Alchemental

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Don,

Thanks so much for the input.  My cards do have black bleeds and a black drift area when I submit them for printing, so they actually do all have black borders (I typically remove those design elements when showing the art for the cards because it looks better) :D  Fun fact, I redesigned my cards again--they definitely fit my vision now and I am wicked excited about them!

Cheers,

Kristine