You are Here:
Posthuman survival board game (KS)

Author (Read 912 times)

Posthuman survival board game (KS)
« on: April 22, 2015, 02:52:32 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
Hey Guys, don't know who out there is into board games but I want to promote one I am really excited is going to fund on Kickstarter: Posthuman; Survive/Evovle. As far past funding as this project is (closing out it's last few hours) There are a ton of goodies unlocked, all included with the base pledge that gets you the game. Thought I could help give the project little boost if anyone here played board games as avidly as I do.

Posthuman

"In Posthuman you play as one of the last human survivors in a world where nature is reclaiming the planet and our mutated offspring are working to eradicate us. Will you resist mutation and survive, or give in to the inevitable and join the mutants?

In the game, players start off as humans on a solitary journey to a rumored fortress harbouring a community of humans.  To reach the fortress the players need to complete ten zones successfully. These zones are found on tiles of varying terrain that are drawn by the players as they explore the world.  On their travels the players have the opportunity to meet other human players to trade items and use beneficial skills on each other. They will also encounter randomly drawn mutant adversaries and be assailed by players who have switched to the mutant side. Encounters with mutants may inflict scars, and the more scars players have, the closer they will be to mutating and switching sides. Will they strive to cling to their humanity and make a run for the fortress, thus winning the game? Or will they give in to the ever more tempting mutation, join the mutants, and deny the win from the rest of the humans?"

Check out the project if you are interested, it is looking like it will be a blast to play!!
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.