Author (Read 2995 times)

Happy Valentines, Aetherians!
« on: February 14, 2012, 06:35:26 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
To all of you in a relationship: What are your plans?

To all of you singles out there: Relax, watch some movies/shows, hang out and enjoy the single life while you still have it.

Victoria and I are going to the Tao night club/restaurant at the Venetian here. We've been saving so we could splurge there, and I promised that if I could sell all the decks from the Final Vortex Sale, we would go. Well, I did, so woo-hoo! :)

Forum Founder.

Re: Happy Valentines, Aetherians!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:56:06 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I'm not in a relationship, but not exactly available either. ::)

Anyway, I won't go too deep in details, but here's what I did, sent a few hours ago, and am waiting for a reaction to: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430924_10150549420421778_556486777_8877059_1340682423_n.jpg

Those who have me on facebook may have seen it already. :P
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:56:47 AM by Moon.exe »
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I'm currently running really late for University.  I've never really noticed, much less celebrated Valentines.  It's a corporate invention to sell tat.  Not interested.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm single but this is a good day for me too, cause I got home to see my family :)

Happy valentines guys.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 08:01:57 AM »

Emmanuel

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
I'm single, but Happy Valentine's and Singles' Awareness Day to you all!

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:02:07 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
My fiancee an I are going out Thursday instead.  She's taking the day off and it's part of my "weekend".  No set plans other than catching a movie and dinner with friends.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 09:05:58 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
Happy valentines day to you all .. spending it with my friend went to play pool it was fun but can be better lol .. how did you all spent your valentines ?

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 10:16:21 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Haha, I just came back from my date. Met my girlfriend after her classes and we went to a nice (But REALLY cramped - 'Spinning chairs' and the table were nailed to the ground and other seats were either reserved or too big for us) cafe/bistro for dinner. Wanted to show her a trick or two but the table was so small I passed on it.. was a short meetup for our busy schedules but then again I'm glad I can meet her again.  :)  Wish we could have more time to spend together, I live in the west of the west while she lives in the east of the east.. sadly not the earth if not we'll be beside each other. Well, Singapore's small so travelling's not too bad.
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 02:53:57 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I live in the west of the west while she lives in the east of the east.. sadly not the earth if not we'll be beside each other. Well, Singapore's small so travelling's not too bad.
Be happy it's not Canada. :(
I'm single, but Happy Valentine's and Singles' Awareness Day to you all!

My bear looks pretty lame now... :P

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
The argument of "it's a corporate scheme" only works if you consistently do V-day stuff on other days of the year. I personally can't stand cards from Hallmark & the like. I chuck them if I receive them as gifts after reading them and  they cost more money than they should (Just give me a $15 gift certificate instead with a note!)

The lesson I learned about V-day is to keep expectations low. Every time I didn't do that, things would fall apart.

As for you singles, don't be sad. V-day is easily the easiest time to hook up with someone. Everyone else you know that is single is also mopey, so shoot them a call and get at it. ;]
Forum Founder.

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Well I'm not single, but I am super busy. So today consists or school, work, and studying for some test tomorrow. I'm planning on doing something this weekend though, which will be fun!
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Happy valentines day everyone. I just actually hooked up with my new gf today! (Changes from what happened last night (*cough cough moon, john, krystle, aaron). Last year actually my gf broke up with me on the day after V-day.
@Moon and Ncyclopedia - Nice artistic skills!!

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Ah today was a wonderful valentines day. I woke up early and went to my friends green house to get some various flowers for my lovely girlfriend. After that i cooked her breakfast and a few hours later we went to see The Vow. Once we got back from that she went with her girl friends to talk about their days and i started preparing dinner for the 2 of us, which consisted of mushroom risotto, braised short ribs, and lastly some tiramasu for dessert.  It was perhaps the greatest valentines day of my life.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
I took Kensei out to dinner! I bought him a GIANT card and he got me my favourite flower LILIES! I love those things. They smell really good. But that was it. Had a triple decker cheesecake which was THE BOMB! but yeah. a pretty simple valentines day for me. and not to mention MY VERY FIRST TIME TO CELEBRATE VALENTINES! for real! Anyway I'm hopeing that someday it would be the guy who will take me out and plan the day ^_^ I kinda ALWAYS plan out our dates and shit like that it gets old hahahah

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
I live in the west of the west while she lives in the east of the east.. sadly not the earth if not we'll be beside each other. Well, Singapore's small so travelling's not too bad.
Be happy it's not Canada. :(

Aww cheer up, it'll work out.  :)

Ah today was a wonderful valentines day. I woke up early and went to my friends green house to get some various flowers for my lovely girlfriend. After that i cooked her breakfast and a few hours later we went to see The Vow. Once we got back from that she went with her girl friends to talk about their days and i started preparing dinner for the 2 of us, which consisted of mushroom risotto, braised short ribs, and lastly some tiramasu for dessert.  It was perhaps the greatest valentines day of my life.

I wish I can cook like you, I tired to make some eclair like mini puffs but everything that could went wrong went terribly wrong!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:35:17 PM by K »

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 01:32:22 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Happy Valentines to the couples, and best of luck to all the singles out there!

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 04:29:26 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Happy Valentines to the couples, and best of luck to all the singles out there!

wow what's that deck!  :o

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
(Changes from what happened last night (*cough cough moon, john, krystle, aaron)
Love you too :P
John and Krystle, you made me really hungry now. I'm gonna have to find something to eat quick. ::)

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 11:33:35 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
My most interesting Valentine's Day occurred when I was single.  I had a roommate, she was cute but dated women.  (When she was sick once, I went out for cough meds and brought home a girlie mag - it was a weird but fun experience looking over naked women with another woman!)  Anyway, we decided weld get together and have a date, just for the hell of it.  I remember getting dinner somewhere cheap and going to a movie.

The most interesting part was when she had me pick her up at work.  She was at a strip club as part of the entertainment, and she had me show up when she went on stage!  I had a big goofy grin on my face, I'm sure.

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
My most interesting Valentine's Day occurred when I was single.  I had a roommate, she was cute but dated women.  (When she was sick once, I went out for cough meds and brought home a girlie mag - it was a weird but fun experience looking over naked women with another woman!)  Anyway, we decided weld get together and have a date, just for the hell of it.  I remember getting dinner somewhere cheap and going to a movie.

The most interesting part was when she had me pick her up at work.  She was at a strip club as part of the entertainment, and she had me show up when she went on stage!  I had a big goofy grin on my face, I'm sure.
Wow. You have such a fun and interesting life! :D Lucky!

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 02:25:22 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Lesbian stripper's gotta be a rough gig.  Anyone who can have some fun and do that for a living sounds like great company on a night out.

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer

Lol that's heck of a day.

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Wow. You have such a fun and interesting life! :D Lucky!

Live long enough and your life will become interesting as well - trust me...  Just remember interesting isn't always good and fun!

Lesbian stripper's gotta be a rough gig.  Anyone who can have some fun and do that for a living sounds like great company on a night out.

Well, think about it - she's a woman who loves women, and she's surrounded by gorgeous, naked women all day long at work...  It's not as rough as it might sound!  The only thing is that many if not most of the women would have been a bit freaked out if they learned she was lesbian (technically bi, but not generally attracted to men).  There was a bit of homophobia among the girls, according to my roomie.

And yeah, she was good company for a night out, or a night in.  :))

Lol that's heck of a day.

We had a good time.  I think she did that on purpose to pull my chain a little...  I didn't mind!