New Artifice Mini Decks

Author (Read 911 times)

New Artifice Mini Decks
« on: August 13, 2014, 10:59:21 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
As of August 2014, we have redesigned and reprinted the Mini Collection to make them even better than the originals. The printers were able to color-match both the pips and court cards of the regular Artifice decks, so the Minis are now a true reflection of their larger counterparts.

We have also worked with our paper supplier to improve the stock, bringing back that snap and feel that you love from Ellusionist Playing Cards. Due to their size, they still don't feel exactly the same - but we're confident we have pushed the production specifications to as close as it's possible to get.

Artifice Mini Decks

Watch the video and make sure you check out the special hoody on Adam

GET THE TRICKS DOWNLOAD AND ALL 5 DECKS FOR $19.95.... A $12 SAVINGS
These decks are priced at $4.99 each - however, when you buy the full set of 5, you'll save $5 - plus, you'll get the Tricks with a Mini Deck Tricks Download FREE, taught by Brad Christian and Daniel Madison.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

Re: New Artifice Mini Decks
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:02:47 PM »

doubledouble

• True Member
i've seen that hoodie in other ellusionist videos before, I really want it! Has it ever been for sale to the public? I did a quick search last time but didn't seem to find anything.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:11:34 PM »

bhong

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
  • Mere-Mortal playing card collector
i've seen that hoodie in other ellusionist videos before, I really want it! Has it ever been for sale to the public? I did a quick search last time but didn't seem to find anything.

Interestingly enough, the black hoodie is a Kings Wild Hoodie. I believe they're sold out, but if there's enough demand, I'd imagine Jackson might reprint them.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 01:51:59 AM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Interestingly enough, the black hoodie is a Kings Wild Hoodie. I believe they're sold out, but if there's enough demand, I'd imagine Jackson might reprint them.

Reprint a hoodie?

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 10:38:17 AM »

bhong

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
  • Mere-Mortal playing card collector

Reprint a hoodie?

I wasn't a KW crew member then, but I believe when Jackson printed the hoodies he had a print run of them like anything else and when he sold out of them, he sold out and haven't ordered more.

Anyone that picked up the original one and say what the quality or or is going to pick up the new reprints and tell us how the quality is like? I'm always curious about those mini decks, but I've heard that print quality/paper stock they're nothing to write home about.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 06:54:01 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
The mini decks are fun for certain tricks or some compact card playing (airplane tray tables have gotten REALLY small these days, my notebook computer doesn't even fit), but the quality never is the same.  It's usually a smooth-stock paper and printed by one of the cheaper manufacturers in Asia.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/