Re: wow i won skulkor credits =D
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2012, 11:48:59 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
So, were the 500 Skulkor credits equal to $500 in merchandise?  Because they're giving away three-figure amounts of credits for relatively minor things like posting on their board and promoting their deck...

It says on their website under 'Mission' that $1 = 100 credits.
Thats something completely different...
There are 2 types of credits. The credit that Zaganh has, are 1 credit is $1..... but the other credits are earned by doing missions and stuff on the skulkor site and they are going to be used to exchange for certain items on their site that won't be for sale.

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Second that. Because when you purchase a product on their site, for example the luxury package, it gives you 100 times more the credit of the product's price. I'm guessing these credits are for different uses. I'm not sure how they're going to differentiate that though, since they're both called Skulkor credits right now.

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
sxj -> no they're not, if you look in the account, they're called reward points. nowhere on the site does it refer to them as credits. even the mission quest refers to them as points.

guys, the credit that me and zagan won arent special credits, it's just $500 dollars. it's like getting store credit at a department store.

they called it a credit because they're not giving you cash so it's just $500 dollars. think of it as a coupon, they gave us a code to get a $500 dollar discount.

it's different from the points you earn based on each purchase. those points are used to redeem special products in the future. from what they've said, the items that can be redeemed will not be for sale. i guess it's kinda like the card clips.

im not sure where the confusion is coming from, the contest clearly states u get a $500 credit. the reward for purchases are reward points or points for short. they were never referred to as credits.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:28:34 PM by danktrees »

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
What I still don't understand is why they gave 10 x 500$ instead of more of bigger prizes...

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
well they can give out larger prizes but then there would be less winners and less contests. 500 is still a hefty amount. it may not have cost them 500 in terms of products since they would have gotten it made for cheaper than that but it's still a 500 dollar credit.