You are Here:
Venexiana Bicycle Deck

Author (Read 682 times)

Venexiana Bicycle Deck
« on: January 12, 2016, 03:33:04 PM »

António Corvo

• Newcomer
Hi there, everyone! Greetings from Rio de Janeiro city, Brasil. Well, I used to collect jokers, but today I just try to get The ones I really like. The last one I've seen was The Venexiana, from Bicycle (The regular ones, black and white, not The golden one, althought The unmasked one is greay). The case is this deck is quite difficult to fins tiday and, when found, very expensive. I am looking for its pair oj jokers, a brunnete in a three pointed and feathered hat with and without a mask with a elongated nose. If someone have this deck could please just send a picture of it to me? A very goog imagem. I have nit much hope to get it, só a great image would be awesome. Thanks!

Re: Venexiana Bicycle Deck
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 01:06:13 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
António, welcome to the forum!

It's unusual to have a request like yours in the first post of an Introduce Yourself topic, but let me see if I can help you.

For the images, well - we have a few topics that discuss the Venexiana decks, including images of the cards and tuck boxes.
Go to the forum's home page and use the Search function to look for "Venexiana" - you'll find the topics with little trouble.

You're fortunate - the deck's creator, Lotrek, is a member of the forum as well!  He doesn't post often, but he does pop in from time to time.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Venexiana Bicycle Deck
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 08:38:35 AM »

António Corvo

• Newcomer
Hello, Don

Thank you! You're right. Actually it was not intentional make this request on the Introduce Yourself topic, sorry... I am trying to familiarize with the forum interfacel. I took a look at those posts searching for "Venexiana" as well and I saw some topics indeed. I couldn't choose one, but I will try with your informations again and maybe Lotrek see me. Thank you very much!