[ISO] If an Octopus Could Palm book

Author (Read 924 times)

[ISO] If an Octopus Could Palm book
« on: February 08, 2016, 05:52:56 PM »

Marcus

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran
Hey guys,

Looking for the book "If An Octopus Could Palm". (I suspect a few people picked it up for the sole purpose of getting the playing cards that came with.)

Minimum offer is kind of weird to write but $10 and up - we can discuss the price. Quantity depends on the price I can get, I wouldn't mind having a few to give to close friends as I enjoy the somewhat ridiculous level of sleight of hand it contains. Shipping would be within USA.
Yes, I might be the guy you remember from that thing at that place way back when.

Re: [ISO] If an Octopus Could Palm book
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 12:14:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey guys,

Looking for the book "If An Octopus Could Palm". (I suspect a few people picked it up for the sole purpose of getting the playing cards that came with.)

Minimum offer is kind of weird to write but $10 and up - we can discuss the price. Quantity depends on the price I can get, I wouldn't mind having a few to give to close friends as I enjoy the somewhat ridiculous level of sleight of hand it contains. Shipping would be within USA.

This should be an easy request to get filled - there was a time where people couldn't give the things away.  Everyone wanted the deck, very few collectors wanted the book you had to buy to get it.  I'm told the level of sleight-of-hand skill needed was well above introductory to start with - you had to have a good grounding and ability in order to execute the work the book detailed.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/