You are Here:
Hello everyone!

Author (Read 650 times)

Hello everyone!
« on: August 23, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »

LewisP

• Newcomer
Hi

My name is Lewis Park, in 23 from Scotland. I have been a deck collector for roughly 7 years and over the last couple years I have focused on flourishing and performing. I look to join in with discussions a start topics.

Thanks for reading
Lewis

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:29:27 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Welcome and nice to meet you LewisP.  Looking forward to engaging in discussions with you as well as learning a little bit more about your deck collection and what some of your favorite decks are.  You will feel right at home here.  ;)
- Adam

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Lewis - I'm surprised more people haven't popped in to say hi; they're a pretty friendly bunch around here.  Welcome to the Discourse, have a look around, and you can ask a moderator if you have a question that you couldn't solve with the search function.  Cheers!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Hey Lewis, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! There's a lot of good info going around, so you should have fun!

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 02:16:14 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Hi Lewis! How are you doing? Sorry for the late response (been sick :( ) But anyway

Welcome to the Discourse. :P
We're glad to have you with us here. : :D
Wow 7 years of card collecting! You must have quite a number of nice goodies stashed in your collection.  8)
Anyway there are tons of topics and threads here that I'm sure you will find interesting. Feel free to browse and respond to topics you like and what not. If you are looking for a certain subject or item in the forums do utilize the "SEARCH" function it is super handy. ^-^ In case you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM any of the Mods/Admins like me (Lara), Don, Curt, and alex and Peuan.

Other than that just HAVE TONS OF FUN! We love new people and we don't bite. =^-^=

xoxo
Lara