You are Here:
Hello

Author (Read 694 times)

Hello
« on: August 03, 2012, 08:49:36 PM »

YorbSterling

Hey all, been part of other forums. none this big tho.  Been doing cards for about 4 years now.  If anyone has any favorite card tricks, please feel free to leave a post of the name, Thanks.

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:48 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, YS - welcome aboard!

We can always use some fresh conversation in the Magic/Cardistry board.  You may have noticed that most of our posts are in the Playing Card board, but we do have people interested in more than just collecting cards - and we love to hear from them!

Make ample use of the search function; you might find some sweet topics worth reviving, or have something that hasn't been covered before that you'd like to kick off with a new topic.

Need any help - ask a moderator (like me, or Alex, Curt or Lara).  You should hear from Lara soon; she's the mod of this board!  She loves to welcome people and writes in purple a lot - reminds me a lot of a really cute and happy puppy, tongue and tail wagging and excited to see you!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:10:19 PM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:42:23 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey all, been part of other forums. none this big tho.  Been doing cards for about 4 years now.  If anyone has any favorite card tricks, please feel free to leave a post of the name, Thanks.

Hey man, welcome aboard. This forum is huge? :0 Well don't worry we're still pretty welcoming here, enjoy the boards. Take care!
Forum Founder.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 01:45:45 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

HEYA!!! Just as Don had mentioned. here I am in full blast PURPLE text. Welcoming you to the fourms like a puppy dog. hahaha!!! @Don - that is probably the weirdest compliment I ever had... weird but cute.

Well Don has brought you up to speed on my usual welcome script so there is really no need for me to repeat what was said.

But yeah! Welcome to Aethercards THE DISCOURSE! Glad to have you here with us!

Oh my favourite cards tricks are usualy the self working ones. Like "FURTHER THAN THAT" and 20 Cards to Hell.

xoxo
Lara

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Welcome to the forums Sterling!
I'm sure you'll find it great at the Discourse!

4 years in magic? - Say, are you a magician, flourisher, card collector, or all of the above?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 12:41:51 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums! It's awesome to have such an avid and experienced card user on these forums! Anyways, good luck, and I hope to see you around soon.