You are Here:
My Re-Introduction

Author (Read 947 times)

My Re-Introduction
« on: July 28, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »

hazofhorsham

• Discourse Veteran
In the words of eminem, guess who's back?

Hey guys, don't know if any of you remember me but I was on here for a while around January and February, maybe as late as March, but then I stopped appearing. I can assure you it wasn't for because I just got bored, but for personal reasons which I shan't go into detail on.

Okay so I have a couple of things to say and ask, and would be nice if some of you (sort of hoping Don, but others are welcome) would oblige?

So since I was last on here, my collection has only grown a little. I have on their way infernos and redux from BBM. I got an Olympic deck (not HOPC) that I will be posting a review for, I got the Tendril (Great and loving it, just waiting for a clip for a friend), I got the spectrum (Lived up to my expection, which weren't exactly high, saddened to find a spelling mistake, but I bought the deck to experience the colours and they look great so no complaints), I have some other decks but they came a while ago and I've forgotten what exactly I posted ages ago. At the end of this August (dependant on whether I get a pay check) I will be placing a huge order for more cards, but until then I'm saving. Thats all you need to know about me, and now here's the questions:

1. Why do the people over at UC hate De'vo so much?
2. What ever happened about the magic con fiasco?
3. Has Carlo received all of his decks?
4. Does anyone know what happened to Cardsrfun on youtube?
5. What's happening with Bicycle Harlequins? I did a search but it seems outdated, can someone fill me in?

Thank you, it's good to be back.

Oh and before I forget, anyone remember those illusive Yellow Riderbacks? I should have a handful of them coming monday (I think I got the right ones, could only see the back and the company assured be that they were standard faces, didn't want to get caught with magic makers) but if so would anyone be up for buying some? Will post in the proper board once I can be sure they are the real deal :)

End of massive text thingy majig.
Some Men just want to watch the world burn.

Re: My Re-Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:15:36 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
- He's an ass to his fans pretty often, and a bigger ass to his non-fans. I think the hate has died down a bit though.

2. What ever happened about the magic con fiasco?
- Not sure which fiasco this is.

3. Has Carlo received all of his decks?
- Yep! Still waiting on an unboxing video though, but he has posted tons of pictures on his Facebook wall.

4. Does anyone know what happened to Cardsrfun on youtube?
- Did he quit again?

5. What's happening with Bicycle Harlequins? I did a search but it seems outdated, can someone fill me in?
- I'm not producing them. Kickstarter is a giant hassle and I can't produce them myself.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 05:46:25 PM »

hazofhorsham

• Discourse Veteran
Ah thank you alex :) It's a shame because those cards looked promising. Hopefully you'll do something in the future :)
Some Men just want to watch the world burn.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 09:37:24 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
- He's an ass to his fans pretty often, and a bigger ass to his non-fans. I think the hate has died down a bit though.

How so? I believe he's a fabulous person. His products are at an adequate price, his service I never had problem with, and when I requested something additional from him, he granted my request.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 03:04:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

How so? I believe he's a fabulous person. His products are at an adequate price, his service I never had problem with, and when I requested something additional from him, he granted my request.

Try meeting him in person - perhaps your opinion will be different afterwards.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 09:30:06 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Welcome BACK    hazofhorsham!

Well Alex pretty much answered your questions. :P I know its really sad that he is no longer producing the Harlequins. But lets keep our fingers crossed that he might change his mind someday. :P

hope to see you around. :P

xoxo
Lara

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Welcome back! A while ago, I bought a pirate set from you at 40$, and a burgundy deck at 7$. Well turns out you now sell them at lower prices! You tricky duck :P  ;) Anyways, I'm glad your issues are solved and you are back. :D