You are Here:
What's up guys!

Author (Read 1599 times)

What's up guys!
« on: June 30, 2012, 10:33:51 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:
Hey, what's up guys. I'm Sebastian from Singapore. I'm 16 this year and only started magic/cardistry in Sept 2011. I really look forward to learning from you guys here!/
This is a flourish I created recently, do check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTShurbBeag&feature=g-upl

Re: What's up guys!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:44:50 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Hi there Sebastian Welcome to the Discourse Forums! I'm sure you will love it here. We have a lot of topics that you might find interesting specially in the Carditry  section since you are into flourishing. ^-^ If there is something particular you'd like to read about you can always use the SEARCH function (ways a handy tool). But f you can't find what you are looking for then you can start the topic yourself. We'd love to see your posts. If you have any questions concerns feel free to PM any of the mods/admins. we will be more than happy to address your concerns.

hope you have a great time here

=^-^=
xoxo
Lara Krystle "lane" Novales
Aethercards

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 11:23:14 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:
Thank you! I will certainly explore more of this "exotic jungle" filled with treasures. Haha, hope to see you around!

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hey man I'm James from Joker and the Thief. I post here regularly. We are based in Australia. We should jam some day :). You'll love it here it's excellent! Check out our reviews btw! uhmm well just enjoy yourself and yeah! Lol
So how many decks do you have? What's your favourite? What's your favourite flourish? and what are you currently practicing? :)
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 07:53:31 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums! As you can see I gave feedback for your other flourish video. So I saw you said you started magic/cardistry in 2011. So do you do both or mainly one? And do you also consider yourself as a card collector?

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 12:43:48 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome aboard, Sebastian.  Do any magic videos as well?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:23:31 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:
Hey man I'm James from Joker and the Thief. I post here regularly. We are based in Australia. We should jam some day :). You'll love it here it's excellent! Check out our reviews btw! uhmm well just enjoy yourself and yeah! Lol
So how many decks do you have? What's your favourite? What's your favourite flourish? and what are you currently practicing? :)

Hi James! I'd love to jam with you if I get a chance to head over to Australia. :)
I mostly use bicycle rider backs but my favourite is definitely Tally-Ho fan backs. My favourite flourish so far is Squeeze by Daren Yeow and I'm currently trying to create my own flourishes.
What about you?

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 07:26:55 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums! As you can see I gave feedback for your other flourish video. So I saw you said you started magic/cardistry in 2011. So do you do both or mainly one? And do you also consider yourself as a card collector?

Yea, thanks Nathan! I would say I mainly practice magic but do flourishes when I'm bored, so I do both. I don't really consider myself as a card collector actually. I only buy those decks that I REALLY like (eg. Mana Deck, S&M v6, etc), so I don't really think I'm a card collector.
Hope that answers your questions! :)

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 07:28:30 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:
Welcome aboard, Sebastian.  Do any magic videos as well?

Thanks Don! I'm currently planning on doing a magic/cardistry collab with my friend but both of us will be having our National Examinations around October, so we're putting it aside for now. :P

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Hi James! I'd love to jam with you if I get a chance to head over to Australia. :)
I mostly use bicycle rider backs but my favourite is definitely Tally-Ho fan backs. My favourite flourish so far is Squeeze by Daren Yeow and I'm currently trying to create my own flourishes.
What about you?

That'd be awesome :)!!
Rider backs are good, I prefer tallys over them any day but currently my favourite deck would be the monarchs (regular) although tallys come close and so do smoke and mirrors. But there are lots of great decks.
I don't really have a favorite flourish :) but I'm currently polishing preqel up and am working on some other little moves and flourishes.
Joker and the Thief

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »

TheWhiteAceOnline

• YouTube:

What about you?

Rider backs are good, I prefer tallys over them any day but currently my favourite deck would be the monarchs (regular) although tallys come close and so do smoke and mirrors. But there are lots of great decks.
I don't really have a favorite flourish :) but I'm currently polishing preqel up and am working on some other little moves and flourishes.

Ooh, monarchs are nice too. But tally-hos are cheaper, and I'm still a student, so I'd rather buy tally-hos or bicycles. :P

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 09:43:35 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

What about you?

Ooh, monarchs are nice too. But tally-hos are cheaper, and I'm still a student, so I'd rather buy tally-hos or bicycles. :P

Well I guess you can get more for your money, but the monarchs are better IMO
But yeah, do you find tallys are better for cardistry and bikes are better for magic? I do.
Joker and the Thief

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »

Deboziology

• Forum Regular
  • Folie à deux.
Sup' Bro! About time you introduced yourself here LOL.

Guys, A little trivia here, I've known Sebastian for about 7 years now and he was the one who introduced me into Cardistry:D
Check out my channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanDebozioSong?feature=mhee

A madness shared by 52.