Just a little introduction

Author (Read 546 times)

Just a little introduction
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hey,
I'm Matthieu Simonart and I'm a card collector from Belgium. Cards are quite expensive if you want to get them here, so I'm proud of my card collection. I'm a little in cardistry and am a medium-level magician. I'm not a professional, but I'm able to win some money with my 'skills' though. I'm here to have the latest and best news and deals on playing cards. So hello to everybody.

PS: I like collecting, I collect a lot of things. Not only playing cards, but other card types as well, as stamps and few other things I can't remember. I've always been a collector type. I have two purposes for collecting. 1) I like having good looking objects, objects that I can look at and be proud to possess, and the second one is because I like to predict how much an object could be worth in the future. I love to have nowadays aren't really worth anything, but that with time they gain in value.

Re: Just a little introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:34:37 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums! I see you've already started posting a bit, and I hope you'll have a nice time here. Best of luck from the frenchman that I am (not far from where you live!).

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:11:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome to the Discourse, Matthieu.  Back when I was still married, I was considering that name as a middle name for a future son who never came to be.  First name would have been Jean-Paul, after my mother's father - they're Quebecois.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 05:34:56 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Thanks guys,

I'm really hoping to ever find a Belgian card collector like me. So if you know somebody, just let me know, I would appreciate.

PS: Excuse me if I make some English faults, I'm trying to be as good as I can

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

HEYA! This is my first time to meet someone from Belgium!
Warm welcome to the Discourse!

Its good that you are proud of your collection I can imagine how hard it is go get a collection going in a place where cards are pricey and hard to find. so kudos to ya!

I hope you get to have a great time here.
Everyone is really friendly and slightly crazy (in a good way). There are tons of topic you can get lost in because of its interesting content. And there are some topics just for amusement like the LOLAQ to blow off steam hahaha!
In case you are trying to search for something in particular, the "SEARCH" function is really a helpful tool that you can utilize to your hearts content. Feel free to start thread that are non-existent on the forums as of late. Should you have any questions or concerns feel free to message any the the admins or mods, we would be more than happy to address your concerns.

other than that. Do have fun!
And don't worry about your English. so far its fine. ^-^ English isn't my native language as well.