You are Here:
Hey everyone!

Author (Read 819 times)

Hey everyone!
« on: May 14, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »

decksparadise

• Newcomer
I'm new here as I just sign up. I hope to learn more things from the community by reading through the posts you guys have contributed. I practice flourish and I collect playing cards. I still have much more to learn anyways.  Greetings from Singapore.  :)

Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:03:40 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Hey there! Welcome to the Discourse! we're glad that you joined us here! I hope you find everything here to your liking. There are tons of topics and discussions you can sink your head into. ^-^
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM any of the admins and/or mods we would be more than happy to help you out with whatever it may be.

Its always so nice to have people here from all over the Globe. We are one big melting pot here at Aethercards. ^-^

Really nice to have you here.  :D

What is your favourite practice deck for flourishing?
And what got you into collecting cards?
 :)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:05:22 AM by Lara Krystle "Lane" »

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Hey, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have fun here! I saw your sale thread, and it's really nice! Would you be interested in a trade?

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »

Kenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hallo, hope you enjoy your time here people are really friendly here soo hope you have fun and find it very worthwhile  to be here
Ao No Exorcist - Finished
Stein's Gate - Finished
FMAB - Finished
One Piece - Currently watching 
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - Currently watching
Hitman Reborn - Currently Watching

Playing Card Collection: https://picasaweb.google.com/117868386827354506649/PlayingCardCollection?authuser=0&feat=directlink

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 06:45:48 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Welcome to the Discourse DecksParadise - by chance, what decks do you have in your collection?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, welcome DecksParadise - pull up a chair and we'll deal you in!  :))
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 05:37:43 AM »

decksparadise

• Newcomer
Haha thanks everyone whom welcome me! I really appreciate that a lot.
Lara, there are far too many favorite decks for me to name them out. They are smoke and mirrors and more! I am aniticipating for my vortex cards too! Well what got me into cards i am sure its about the same for most of the collectors not all of course. Hmm i was interested in magic, after that i got into card flourish and i started buying different types of cards for myself to enjoy. So, my interest in collecting kept growing even up till now! :)
Nathan, are you from Singapore? If you're not then I'm afraid i would not want to trade as i only deal with people from Singapore as of now.
Kpopfever605, so far i have collected about 100++ decks. There are way too many for me to name. Oh well, i would just name some here for you anyways. They are gold arcane, v4 1st edition, v5,v6, old studs,pro cardistry, vaudeville, white arrco, tie dye, johnny cupcakes, v6 variety box, signed bee split spades, cheetah playing cards, black crowns, revision 1 and more!

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »

decksparadise

• Newcomer
Wait, those decks that i listed they're available to international buyers as well. Just that no trading will be allowed. Thanks for asking.

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 11:36:46 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey Decksparadise, you can use your awesome STISO's board for trading and sales. Lots of happy folks, including myself, doing business over there! Make sure you read through our testimonies about trading partners before sending your decks out to someone.

Welcome to the forums and have a good time here. I hope you learn a lot about cards during your stay. :)
Forum Founder.