You are Here:
Hello from Hidden Mirrors

Author (Read 907 times)

Hello from Hidden Mirrors
« on: May 07, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Hi guys, I am a stickler for trying to respect every forums rules, so even though I already started posting, I wanted to take some time to officially sign in.

I am Juan G. from Hidden Mirrors, we are a small rag tag Magic Company that wants to focus on helping people get in-touch with there hidden talents and understand the value of feeling important. We are really big into charity work, especially with children, mostly in Camden, NJ at the moment. Besides that, we also want to bring people together from different hobbies or trades so we can learn from each other, not really the secrets, but more of the presentation and reasons behind why we all do what we do.

For now, we are just card lovers with dreams, so you can follow us at our website which is almost done (the page there now is temporary) or just catch us here on the forums. Take care.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:05:24 PM by HiddenMirrors »

Re: Hello from Hidden Mirrors
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 09:50:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome to the Discourse.  I admire your work with kids - I perform magic for young patients at a hospital in Brooklyn once a week.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
Welcome Juan! Nice to have you aboard. I was just about to suggest that you post an intro when I saw this one. ^_^ anyhu. i've seen the eclipse and I'm curious to see its progression in the design stage. Really looking forward for it to be really finalized. ^-^

Thank you for the respect for forum rules. (i like this guy very much :P )

Well I'm sure you will find a ton of nice topics specially in the design and development board which i think will be where you will spend most of your times here because of you KS Eclipse deck. :P
If you are looking for a certain topic you can use the search function which is really quite convenient. Also feel free to start a topic in the event you can't find what you were searching for ^_^
Don't hesitate to PM any of the Admins/mods if you have any questions or concerns I'm sure they would be more than happy to help out with whatever it may be.

Anyway, what got you started in cards? magic? design? just a curious cat here :P

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 06:04:15 PM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
I started doing magic back in the 5th grade, when one of my family members pulled a quarter from behind my ear, I was amazed, so he taught me the trick, and I went around pulling quarters out of all of my friends ears and they were all amazed....then a few years later in 1997 I saw David Blaines 1st Street Magic special,and it changed my life completely!!!!!! My brother then gave me a book and A dvd:Michael Ammars Easy to Master Card Miracles Volume 2.....best gift ever lol...........Years later I found Ellusionist and all of the coolness they brought to magic...Now Im here trying to what I love doing. Trying to be a better Magician and Artist!!! (That was a very brief summary lol)

Juan G

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:08:41 PM by HiddenMirrors »

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 06:07:26 PM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Welcome to the Discourse.  I admire your work with kids - I perform magic for young patients at a hospital in Brooklyn once a week.

That is amazing, it is great that you can make the sick forget about their injuries and illnesses.Even if its only for a few minutes or seconds...I think its always worth it...Magic is wonderful.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:43:12 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
I started doing magic back in the 5th grade, when one of my family members pulled a quarter from behind my ear, I was amazed, so he taught me the trick, and I went around pulling quarters out of all of my friends ears and they were all amazed....then a few years later in 1997 I saw David Blaines 1st Street Magic special,and it changed my life completely!!!!!! My brother then gave me a book and A dvd:Michael Ammars Easy to Master Card Miracles Volume 2.....best gift ever lol...........Years later I found Ellusionist and all of the coolness they brought to magic...Now Im here trying to what I love doing. Trying to be a better Magician and Artist!!! (That was a very brief summary lol)

Juan G

Wow we can really see how a simple thing can really inspire even the youngest and make a big impact in the long run. :P

When I was like this my experience with the whole coin behind the ear was similar to this

I never really bothered to try to know how magic was done when I was a child because I wanted to keep it a mystery.. but now that certain events happened in my life. Magic just sorta fell onto my lap and voila.

Well good luck on your KS project. :P

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 11:36:39 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums. I love the name of the company, very clever. :)

Forum Founder.

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 12:54:15 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
Welcome to the discourse .. i really like your deck of playing cards

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your kickstater project. You are getting pretty close to getting it funded though!