You are Here:
FAIR WARNING!!!

Author (Read 4066 times)

FAIR WARNING!!!
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:43:31 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Anyone who has ever done business with me knows I am on the up and up. However,...we have a problem. This is fair warning against doing sales or trades with epcs_wang. The dude will try to screw you as he is trying to screw me. I made a sale with him, gave him the track number, and he is trying to post a claim with PayPal against me. Knowing damn well he has the deck in hand, he is trying to get the deck and get his money back as well...obviously this will not work to his favor. But, unless you want your PayPal locked up, you have been warned...EPCS_WANG IS BOGUS!!!!
Magical as Sin!

Re: FAIR WARNING!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Anyone who has ever done business with me knows I am on the up and up. However,...we have a problem. This is fair warning against doing sales or trades with epcs_wang. The dude will try to screw you as he is trying to screw me. I made a sale with him, gave him the track number, and he is trying to post a claim with PayPal against me. Knowing damn well he has the deck in hand, he is trying to get the deck and get his money back as well...obviously this will not work to his favor. But, unless you want your PayPal locked up, you have been warned...EPCS_WANG IS BOGUS!!!!
You might want to post this in the trading parteners board. Did you sell through Aether Cards? Alex could ban him possibly.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:55:20 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Don, can you move this to the appropriate board?? It was done through UC, but this guy needs to be stopped from doing it to anyone else. Apparently he has screwed Russel as well
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:37:24 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I'm not sure what Don's preference is for our trading partner review thread is, but I assume it's not for deals made outside of this forum. I think new traders would be very confused if there is just a list of names there of people not registered here.

Anyway, here are some things to keep in mind when selling:

1. Always ship with a tracking number on PayPal. It's extra dough, but it's worth it if the person you are selling to is an unknown in the community.

2. Signature confirmation guarantees he can't file a lost package claim.

3. Claims for damaged goods via PayPal typically require photographic proof.

4. Never do trades with someone who isn't known in the community. Our trading partner's thread is perfect for reading up on people you may want to trade/buy/sell from/with.

5. Typically you want to do a deal with someone who has something to lose if they cheat you. For instance, if he was a member here, we would investigate the problem and either bar him from using STISOs  or ban him from the boards entirely.

If he has been cheating people on UC and he's also a member here, give us the username so we can message him, get his side of the story, and possibly bar him from this board/AetherCards entirely.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
I feel sorry for you sins! I hate people like this and hopefully people do get warned about him and there were other people like this on UC.
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 07:19:49 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

This is the very reason why I am afraid of these kinds of transactions. I hate bogus buyers sometimes just as much as I hate bogus sellers.
@Sins thank you for warning us about this wang-dude.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 07:27:58 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
If he is on this forum, I am unaware of his sn...he may show himself though
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:34:27 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
copied from UC for everyones information....

THANK YOU!!!! I knew he was a scammer, we just had to deal with him continually opening paypal disputes with us too. Luckily we have tracking numbers to prove he took delivery.

here is his info for people to recognize him:
wanglixin139@yahoo.cn

Liu Cun Lai (also uses lixin wang)
612 Yard 1 #26 Minzhubei Street
ChongWen District
BEJING, 100055
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 07:44:17 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:

THANK YOU!!!! I knew he was a scammer, we just had to deal with him continually opening paypal disputes with us too. Luckily we have tracking numbers to prove he took delivery.

wanglixin139@yahoo.cn

ChongWen District
BEJING, 100055

THIS Address is just a few minutes from where I LIVE right now!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:

wanglixin139@yahoo.cn

ChongWen District
BEJING, 100055

THIS Address is just a few minutes from where I LIVE right now!!!!!!

Hunt him down!! and slap him back and forth a few times for everyone on UC and here!! haha
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:14 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I look to destroy this guy. I have much respect for our community and feel as small of a community as it is, we need to be able to trust eachother. People like this are a virus...and trying to bring down a fresh company?? Wrong. So this guy needs to be taken out or at least black balled in the community forever.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:
Hahahaha!!!!
Yeah maybe I should. I should totally do that and then say "Be A Man! Do the right thing"

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Well he's not registered at this site under that email. So I guess we don't have to worry about him. Feel free to post a scam report on our Facebook wall as well, as well as in other Facebook communities that will allow you to (I know Playing Card Community would).

Forum Founder.

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 09:39:46 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
http://zhuoyuemagic2010.taobao.com/view_shop.htm?shop_nick=59909875

That seems to be his website.  What's up with the prices?  Who would even consider that?

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 09:47:03 PM »

frostchew

I think Adam from CCC had to resend him 72 decks of Revision 1 playing cards, and still he claims he didn't receive any cards. I knew something was amiss and thanks to sinsandman for bringing this to light.

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 09:51:48 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:

Judging from his taobao buyer reviews there seems to be something wrong with the stuff he sends out Most of it at least. There are 1 or 2 good reviews.. but he probably made the account himself and gave himself a good comment.

I shop in taobao a lot (not cards though)
And he is not a very reputable one..

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 03:57:57 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I got a laugh out of the bogus claim that those "Sun Cruz" Gemaco cards were circa 1960.  The business wasn't founded until the 1990s...  I bought those for less than 50 cents a pack on eBay!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 03:58:33 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 05:03:44 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:
Something we need to always remember about Chinese merchants.. They are all for one time deals, they don't care about building customer rep/satisfaction or anything like that.
Whether its a small business or Big business... mainland Chinese business men have no sense of customer satisfaction or value. As long as they get their money or swindle it from ya they're good. They don't even care if you don't do repeat business with them. Its always like that here anyway at least. Even when I'm buying from Silk Street or Pearl Market. Or TaoBao... its very rare to see a quality business establishment here.

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i suggest that we open a thread like the testiomal for trading partner .. but for this thread we warn people about scammer .. i know that they were quite alot of scammer out there .. by starting a thread that is mainly to tell us who is the scammer so next time people will not get scam

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 01:00:15 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
i suggest that we open a thread like the testiomal for trading partner .. but for this thread we warn people about scammer .. i know that they were quite alot of scammer out there .. by starting a thread that is mainly to tell us who is the scammer so next time people will not get scam
You are reinventing something that already exists! The "Testimonials for trading partners" thread if both for good and bad partners. For example, zaganh got 3 bad reviews. However we can't really give a bad review for this seller since it wasn't done through the discourse.

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:
@nathan maybe hawjinjian does not know where the thread is yet so here is the link
http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=2375.0

Anyway. We should all be extra vigilant in making purchases or in choosing our purchasers because in this time in the world right now... we really don't know what may happen. Take care everyone.

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I have no objection to people posting about sellers or buyers that aren't on this forum.  I welcome comments in particular about retailers you've dealt with.  Please supply the other person's name, email address and full details of the sale.  As with all posts on the Testimonials topic, insure accuracy of your statements, try rectifying a negative situation before posting a negative comment and when you do report a negative transaction, be as neutral as you can, making your statements about the sale rather than the seller.

If we get many such posts, I'll separately index them in the first topic with a new chart.

Also, to save me a little trouble in the indexing, please include your trading partner's email address in all testimonials.  I know some will not like this, but it is part of the rules - I've just been a little lax in enforcing it in the past.  All trades posted here must include a valid email address.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 01:43:12 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Judging from his taobao buyer reviews there seems to be something wrong with the stuff he sends out Most of it at least. There are 1 or 2 good reviews.. but he probably made the account himself and gave himself a good comment.

I shop in taobao a lot (not cards though)
And he is not a very reputable one..
You serious? 1 or 2? He has lots of good reviews.

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2012, 02:19:11 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
hmm are you him Deck??
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 03:45:52 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:
hmm are you him Deck??

whoa... I hope not. But anyway. in his other products he gets bad reviews for his shipping and what not.

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 05:59:03 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
hmm are you him Deck??

whoa... I hope not. But anyway. in his other products he gets bad reviews for his shipping and what not.
No no no i'm not him. That's just what i see on his taobao(I read chinese), quite a huge number of good reviews.

This guy now has a brick of lu chen spar playing cards listed as auction on ebay. The current price is $600
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261017589720?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1147

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:
Hey DeckofCards, I know its not you. ^-^ Specially after our transaction wit h the seasons deack and ai saw your email address. :P Im really glad. ^-^ And yeah.  So guys I can vouch for DeckofCards here. :P He is not that chinese seller. :P

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:04 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Hey DeckofCards, I know its not you. ^-^ Specially after our transaction wit h the seasons deack and ai saw your email address. :P Im really glad. ^-^ And yeah.  So guys I can vouch for DeckofCards here. :P He is not that chinese seller. :P
WAIT! when did we every do a transaction about seasons deck? You must have mistaken me with someone. But Sinsandman could probably vouch for me since I sent him a mana uncut.

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 11:18:05 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
indeed. I forgot about that
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:21:41 AM by sinsandman »
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity

• YouTube:

Oh right, my bad... LoL hahah I meant DeckLover... its so hard to get the names right when there is
DeckofCards,
DeckLover,
DeckReviewer

*ugh* oh well. but yeah. nonetheless we all know you are a good boy. :P