White Lions Deck - Red Back

Author (Read 6614 times)

White Lions Deck - Red Back
« on: August 09, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »

asdjones

• Newcomer
Hello,
I just rec'd first White Lion deck Series B Red...love 'em
I have figured out the marking system, but have noticed two things I have never seen mentioned and wonder if significant.
The borders are not quite even...just an accident or significant? Two slightly fatter borders. (and two slimmer ones obviously)
Also noticed that ONLY the 7s have a special marking. Right above the quad that tells suit there is a half spade without the heavy black double center line, but ONLY on the 7s. Anyone know why?

Re: White Lions Deck - Red Back
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 10:45:48 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hello,
I just rec'd first White Lion deck Series B Red...love 'em
I have figured out the marking system, but have noticed two things I have never seen mentioned and wonder if significant.
The borders are not quite even...just an accident or significant? Two slightly fatter borders. (and two slimmer ones obviously)
Also noticed that ONLY the 7s have a special marking. Right above the quad that tells suit there is a half spade without the heavy black double center line, but ONLY on the 7s. Anyone know why?

The border issue is a common problem with USPC decks.  Sometimes they have a little trouble centering their cuts.

"Special" marking?  The entire deck is marked...  What's special about the markings on the sevens that makes them genuinely different from the rest of the deck?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/