Super Bowl Puppy Bowl and SB Commerical

Author (Read 541 times)

Super Bowl Puppy Bowl and SB Commerical
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I don't know how many sports lovers there are here. I thought why not see what happens.

Super Bowl is Seattle and New England in Phoenix.
Puppy Bowl is Ruff and Fluff in some studio.

I'm not going to break down the matchups or anything like that. To be 100% honest, I don't know the rules to either Super Bowl or Puppy Bowl anymore. Not that I ever knew them to Puppy Bowl. The NFL changed so many rules this year when I was bamboozled enough, I quite watching entirely. So I can't say anything about the match up's who's better or who's worse. They're in the game, good enough right?

My picks for the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl, both of equal importance I might add, are...

Seattle Seahawks in the Super bowl!  8)
Fluff in the Puppy bowl! 8)

My pick for best Super Bowl commercial... One with playing cards in it! haha. Failing that, one with delicious food in it. Failing that... Beer! (I am very unlikely to watch, I'm busy this evening.)

If any of you go out for a Super Bowl party or Puppy Bowl party, travel safely tonight can get a little crazy sometimes. ;)
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

Re: Super Bowl Puppy Bowl and SB Commerical
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 02:48:38 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Where I'm sitting, there's already a few inches of snow on the ground, all fallen since just before the game ended.  There would probably be a lot more, were it not for barely-above-freezing temperatures.  So at least this time around they didn't put the entire state on lockdown.  :))

So yes - for those not already home in bed, drive safely!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/