You are Here:
Probably time I joined in!

Author (Read 1010 times)

Probably time I joined in!
« on: January 11, 2014, 05:00:45 PM »

HeartQ

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
I am really enjoying what I have been able to view on discourse especially those wonderful antique and vintage posts! Jackson, it is fabulous to see that your passion for playing cards is moving into the direction of old cards. You have introduced US to a world of amazing new issues and we have helped to  introduce you to very different facet of card collecting. With the help of a few of our younger members, Tom and I are learning so much more about the fabulous new designs being published and we have introduced some of them on the pages of "Clear the Decks“ the 52 Plus Joker's magazine for ALL card collectors.  We encourage you to check us out!  www.52plusjoker.org
      Happy Collecting
       Judy Dawson 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 05:23:26 PM by 52plusjoker »
Judy Dawson

Re: Probably time I joined in!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 05:34:59 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Judy,
I'll have to blame you for me being much poorer than I was a month ago. We all know it's the woman behind the man that drives things. If you hadn't convinced Tom to take over the Discourse, and show us all of these beautiful vintage decks. I would not have bid on so many vintage decks on eBay. Guess I will have to work a lot of overtime.

Welcome to both you and Tom. It really is great having you guys here.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 06:09:25 PM »

HeartQ

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Judy,
I'll have to blame you for me being much poorer than I was a month ago. We all know it's the woman behind the man that drives things. If you hadn't convinced Tom to take over the Discourse, and show us all of these beautiful vintage decks. I would not have bid on so many vintage decks on eBay. Guess I will have to work a lot of overtime.

Welcome to both you and Tom. It really is great having you guys here.
Hi Rob
Many thanks for the warm welcome. We can help you spend even more money because 52+Joker is holding a great auction over the next several weeks. The catalogue will be posted on the club website by Jan 15th.

www.52plusjoker.org/dnn/auction/tabid/76/Default.aspx

There are lots of things for newer collectors and collectors of newer decks - as well as vintage and antique decks.
Save a few $$$ for this auction!

Best wishes
Judy
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:17:09 PM by HeartQ »
Judy Dawson

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 09:51:14 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi, Judy!  Anya says hi as well.  Sorry I didn't get to spend as much time when we met in May '12, but I understand - you had bigger fish to fry.

Welcome aboard and have some fun.  If you need anything or have questions, as I tell pretty much everyone, ask and we'll see what we can do for you.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 09:15:24 AM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Hi Judy!

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Welcome Judy. Looking forward to your contributions - especially in the Cellar of Fine Vintages! :D
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club