You are Here:
What good materials to start learning Gambling Cheats

Author (Read 7280 times)

Re: What good materials to start learning Gambling Cheats
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 11:21:49 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
The back design look like crap but from far away in a card fan they look awesome

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 01:26:08 PM »

S.G

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/HTCAC.html

Very well written material from possibly the best well-known card cheat alive today.

http://www.magictricks.co.uk/products/1-STREET/4595-Weapons-of-the-Card-Shark-DVD/

This has just about everything that could be of use to you in it; very comprehensive, very good.

No offense bro, but Daniel Madison is NOT an expert on gambling. Maybe at playing off actual cheating but that's his character, not something he can teach you. In the way of actually doing sleights, he is just average.

Although written material is absolutely phenomenal, in order to get a firm base and see what you are throwing yourself into, I suggest getting Jason England's downloads on T11.

I started with those and I think I'm making good progress.

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 02:29:10 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, will take years to learn, but can be useful.

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, will take years to learn, but can be useful.

Generation Extreme is more regarding card magic than artifice. However, he did produce a card cheating DVD "Card Sharp", but it's a very poorly produced DVD. I don't recommend any of Brian's work for card cheating, not even by a long shot. Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo, Steve Forte, Richard Turner, Jason England, Erdnase, Martin Nash, Michael Skinner, Gene Maze; these are guys that have good pieces of work on card cheating.