ISO Designer for Project

Author (Read 4699 times)

ISO Designer for Project
« on: January 10, 2021, 07:01:16 PM »

Great Lakes Playing Card Co.

• True Member
  • Open to learning and growing
Greetings Playing Card friends,

I'm in search of a designer to work with me on a new project.  The project is to celebrate a company's 25th anniversary.  At the very least I'm looking for a back design, custom jokers, a custom Ace of Spades, and insert cards.  It might include custom court cards.  Right now I'm not thinking it will include custom pips, but maybe?  Preference given if you have done at least a few design jobs before.  Considering a few different printers but currently leaning towards Shuffled Ink.  You will be working as part of a team what will help with the creative.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly.

Thanks. 
Just getting started in collecting playing cards.  Any help is appreciated.  TY.

Re: ISO Designer for Project
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 08:26:54 PM »

EndersGame

• Frequent Flyer
  • BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame
For a print run under 1000, I've had good experience with Shuffled Ink and can recommend them for low minimum order quantities.

If you're looking for a designer to do your artwork and graphic design, you likely won't get much response in this forum.  You'll have more success with some of the game design forums over on BoardGameGeek:

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/974616/bgg/board-game-design

There's also a few forums on Reddit that deal with artwork and graphic design for games, which should also give you some good leads.
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame =>  Playing Card Reviews <=>  Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=