[KS] Bicycle Metal Rider Back from Collectible Playing Cards

Author (Read 1587 times)

[KS] Bicycle Metal Rider Back from Collectible Playing Cards
« on: October 01, 2014, 01:40:32 PM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
Bicycle Metal Rider Backs

Did someone not say something about the rider back design being exclusive to only USPCC? Or am I just imagining that?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:44:57 PM by Nurul »
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

Re: [KS] Bicycle Metal Rider Back from Collectible Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »

Will W.

• Discourse Veteran
The kickstarter page says it was already approved by USPCC.  I hope so.  I actually like this deck A LOT !! 
"I collect these objects to learn from them. In some moment these things are going to teach me something. For me, this is like a library. These are my books."
- Jose Bedia

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:48:34 PM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Hello!

sorry for the late reply and for not informing you before about this new deck. I have been quite busy and a bit disconnected along last months and the project have been released just today.

I sincerely hope you like the design. I have worked hard on it to make something different.

Best wishes and thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:49:32 PM by max »

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 12:07:44 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Very impressed with the look of this deck and I'm quite happy to back it. If it follows the trend lately it'll look even more incredible when it's in our hands. Great work Max!  :D

Just bumped up my pledge, I think I understand about the difficulty after looking at more. Are the nuts and bolts actually 3 dimensional on the coin? I don't think they'll be mobile but like actually there, there? If what I'm seeing is actually translated to the coin as is, WOW!
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Very impressed with the look of this deck and I'm quite happy to back it. If it follows the trend lately it'll look even more incredible when it's in our hands. Great work Max!  :D

Just bumped up my pledge, I think I understand about the difficulty after looking at more. Are the nuts and bolts actually 3 dimensional on the coin? I don't think they'll be mobile but like actually there, there? If what I'm seeing is actually translated to the coin as is, WOW!

Thank you Fes! In Love you like what you see!!! :)

Yes, screws and nuts are supossed to stand out in the coin. Of course they won't move as they form part of the artwork and it depends a lot on the deepness of the coin mold as there are logical limitations due to the coin thickness.....

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 06:30:06 AM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I know the stress and hard work that went into this project Max, very happy to see it finally LIVE.......and almost funded!

Good Luck to you my friend  :)

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 08:03:05 AM »

aldazar

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Artwork on the cards looks amazing! At least in pictures, it really looks 3D! Will be very interesting to see these in person...

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 12:45:34 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Couldn't take it, just bumped my pledge. I needed more! haha.

Max, are you planning to do more decks after this? I'm really very impressed with the renders I see. Wonderful playing cards. Also, what are the odds of a custom brick box? These really do deserve the showcase in my opinion.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 08:35:09 AM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Thank you so much Fes,

I have one deck already designed as the second one in the series: The Wood deck. It needs some work but basically the artwork is completed.

I have ideas for more decks but I really need to deeply breath and wait for the project to advance. The beginning has been stunning and I am really grateful but you know the cost to make a deck is much more than the funding goal so let's see what happens along next days.

We are working on something like an add-on or even a free add-on but we need more time to be sure we can do it as there are legal aspects we do want to solve before any single step.

Keep informed.

Best wishes

Max
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:46:21 PM by max »

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 04:28:45 AM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Hello friends!

we are entering in the last week of the campaign. We have been working along last weeks to offer our backers something special and finally here it is: THE METAL CARD.

This engraved (not painted) metal card will be a gift for those backers with pledges over $60 and it is also an add-on.

I hope you like the card.

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 08:45:49 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Hello friends!

we are entering in the last week of the campaign. We have been working along last weeks to offer our backers something special and finally here it is: THE METAL CARD.

This engraved (not painted) metal card will be a gift for those backers with pledges over $60 and it is also an add-on.

Love it Max. Very cool gift for over $60 pledgers. Will be very interesting to see when I have one in my hands. I really appreciate the time you've put into the metal card. Even though it won't be used as a playing card you've still taken pains to insure it looked like a proper two way back. Very nicely done. :D

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Hello friends!

Love it Max. Very cool gift for over $60 pledgers. Will be very interesting to see when I have one in my hands. I really appreciate the time you've put into the metal card. Even though it won't be used as a playing card you've still taken pains to insure it looked like a proper two way back. Very nicely done. :D

Thank you for the compliments @Fes. I really appreciate you noticed how much work has been invested on every single detail.

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 10:59:23 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Friendly reminder last day for this campaign, only 25 hours left. 1001 backers so far!!! Great deck designed by Max!  :D