You are Here:
[NEW] JAQK Cellars in Black (BLACKJAQK) by theory11

Author (Read 20934 times)

Re: [NEW] JAQK Cellars in Black (BLACKJAQK) by theory11
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »

sr15

• Discourse Veteran
Picked up 4 Jaqks and 2 Medallions, and that completes my card shopping for Black Friday. Already got a couple Red Monarchs on a separate order. I'll post pics of what I got in the appropriate topic when everything is shipped

FYI, T11 is giving 15% off all orders with coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY", just in case you missed it

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2013, 11:26:03 AM »

10ofclubs

• Discourse Veteran
there was a discount for buying 6 or 12 decks... but..

there was also an additional 15% off if you entered the code blackfriday

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Kinda blows if you ordered before 11 to beat the rush but missed out on the 15% off deal.

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:01 AM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Kinda blows if you ordered before 11 to beat the rush but missed out on the 15% off deal.

I could reorder 6 more and cancel my first order. I'm not going to do that though.

The counter says you get the deck discount but at checkout it still says 6.95. So, it's not just me. I'm sure they know already. Technically , because I never used the code, I don't get 15% off in addition. If theory11 hooked me up that would be great. I'm just going to CHILL. I'm sure they have their hands full right now.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:40:08 AM by !An0nym0u5 »

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:26 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

You can just send them an e-mail or call the 800 number on the site, and ask them to apply it
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2013, 11:41:06 AM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire

You can just send them an e-mail or call the 800 number on the site, and ask them to apply it

thanks CBJ, I will do that.

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2013, 11:51:13 AM »

sway

• Forum Regular
Check this out.

Feels bad to live outside the US.

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Picked up a couple Black Jaqk decks, and a medallion. Caught me off guard a bit, I totally didn't realize they were going to be on sale now.. too much stuff on the go I guess. Looks like it all worked out though.

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire

ALL FIXED

Lyle canceled the order and I reordered 6 again. 15% OFF and Done.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 12:22:56 PM by !An0nym0u5 »

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2013, 12:33:26 PM »

badpete69

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
How do you get hold of Lyle  I need to do the same thing

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »

badpete69

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
Got hold of someone in support  My order will be cancelled also so that I can place a new one

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:
Check this out.

$137 for shipping?

Jesus, that's insane.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »

lyle

• // theory11 Ops
If anything happened (you missed the discount, or the multi-deck discount didn't work) shoot me a message at support@theory11.com. I will be online all day to fix anything like this for you. A couple companies we rely on for services crashed today, messing up a few things that we now have resolved.

Thanks guys!

// L
// Lyle Borders
Director of Operations
www.theory11.com

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2013, 01:17:30 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
If anything happened (you missed the discount, or the multi-deck discount didn't work) shoot me a message at support@theory11.com. I will be online all day to fix anything like this for you. A couple companies we rely on for services crashed today, messing up a few things that we now have resolved.

Thanks guys!

// L

Thanks for the heads-up, Lyle.  What about that WHOPPER of an international shipping charge of over $135 for four decks?  It's the platinum packing peanuts, right?  :))  I told you the gold ones were cheaper!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2013, 01:34:08 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire

Thanks guys!

// L

I'm happy to get my 15% off. I don't want to go through another canceled order and reorder for quantity deck discounts. It all gets held against my bank account until its credited back 2 business days later.

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »

bhong

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
  • Mere-Mortal playing card collector
Check this out.

Ouch! Where are you shipping to? I know UPS is general is pretty expensive. I'm going to take a wild guess and guess, Australia?

!An0nym0u5, it's even worst for me being in Canada. I'd lose money on the conversion for the refund; I'd get the money back in USD and then it'd be used to buy back Canadian dollars and losing out on the service fee and then I'd have to go through another conversion to re-order. But props to Lyle and Theory11 for taking care of their customers.

« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »

sway

• Forum Regular
Ouch! Where are you shipping to? I know UPS is general is pretty expensive. I'm going to take a wild guess and guess, Australia?

Those are their shipping rates to Brazil  ???

Gotta wait until those JAQKS pop up @ eBay now.

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2013, 10:37:45 PM »

Barry Hurton

• Forum Regular
Ordered 4 Black JAQK's as well as a massive stock up - it's the only way to make the $70 shipping worth it!

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2013, 06:45:41 AM »

mirciusx

• Elite Member
  • love, peace, cards

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
24 BJ, 3 Medallions, 3 Red Monarchs, one iphone Artisan cover, even I don't have iphone. Maybe this it's a start, cover, then phone :D I wish was Rebels cover, but Artisan look very nice also. I have two Artisan's wood luxury box from T11 and very pleased how they made this laser engraved design.

It was a problem with they website calculator. I've paid with 22$ more, but they will make me a refund, so everything it's ok.

Also, I have 2000+ elite points. I am so sad that I can't order Rebels tshirt, only XL size :( I wrote for a M size, hope for the best, cross fingers.

About shipping, even I live in Europe, I made the order to NY, 12.35$. For Europe, Romania, it's 68.90$ shipping. I didn't want to order here, because they tax shipping also, which is very stupid thing. Why they tax shipping?! I bought and I've paid for a product, not for shipping.
"Art is never finished, only abandoned" – Leonardo daVinci

"Measure twice, cut once." - Don Boyer

« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2013, 07:00:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
24 BJ, 3 Medallions, 3 Red Monarchs, one iphone Artisan cover, even I don't have iphone. Maybe this it's a start, cover, then phone :D I wish was Rebels cover, but Artisan look very nice also. I have two Artisan's wood luxury box from T11 and very pleased how they made this laser engraved design.

It was a problem with they website calculator. I've paid with 22$ more, but they will make me a refund, so everything it's ok.

Also, I have 2000+ elite points. I am so sad that I can't order Rebels tshirt, only XL size :( I wrote for a M size, hope for the best, cross fingers.

About shipping, even I live in Europe, I made the order to NY, 12.35$. For Europe, Romania, it's 68.90$ shipping. I didn't want to order here, because they tax shipping also, which is very stupid thing. Why they tax shipping?! I bought and I've paid for a product, not for shipping.

In NY, there's no tax on shipping.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2013, 08:05:16 AM »

mirciusx

• Elite Member
  • love, peace, cards

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
That's true, but I was talking about taxes for the products that we buy from countries that are not in EU (European Union).

We are taxed for product and for shipping too, which is stupid. If I order something, let's say 100$, shipping included and the product was 30$ and shipping 70$, I will pay tax for 100$, which is 29%, total 129$.

See iparcel from E. I have paid for Mechanic 110$, shipping included to Europe, Romania, taxes also included with iparcel E solution and the 2nd one, send to NY, 48$, shipping included. Same product, paid double. Shipping to Europe, Romania from NY, as a gift, it's close to 15$.

Anyway, I was fooled by a friend that will buy Mechanic and I ordered directly to Romania. When the Mechanic was arrived, he disappeared and he didn't give me my money back. I am not so crazy to order a 110$ product, but with this problem with this guy, now I have two Mechanics at home. I ordered for him two bricks of Dealers also, with another shipping. No money. Lesson learned.
"Art is never finished, only abandoned" – Leonardo daVinci

"Measure twice, cut once." - Don Boyer

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2013, 01:35:20 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Note on t11 home page

BlackJAQK will be sold out within the next 24 hours – supplies are diminishing. If you want ‘em, get ‘em now! t11.tv/blkjaqk
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »

ruicorreia

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Note on t11 home page

BlackJAQK will be sold out within the next 24 hours – supplies are diminishing. If you want ‘em, get ‘em now! t11.tv/blkjaqk

Sincerely, I think that's BS.
   These "super limited editions" (of how many thousands?) that take more than 3 or 4 days to run out, can't be neither super or limited. Specially if we're talking about one of the most wanted decks in these Holidays.
   Anyway, I'm looking forward for their arrival!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:09:38 PM by ruicorreia »
Enthusiast collector

« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2013, 04:02:37 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire
Note on t11 home page

Sincerely, I think that's BS.
   These "super limited editions" (of how many thousands?) that take more than 3 or 4 days to run out, can't be neither super or limited. Specially if we're talking about one of the most wanted decks in these Holidays.
   Anyway, I'm looking forward for their arrival!

If they sell out in a few days and they are never going to be printed again, that's limited to me. Supply and demand. How many customers does theory11 have? How many of those customers only bought 2, maybe 4 decks? There's no incentive to buy bricks. Limited by theory11 standards sounds about right. It could be about a 5,000 to 7,000 deck print run.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:03:41 PM by !An0nym0u5 »

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2013, 07:37:52 PM »

badpete69

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
They are already sold out

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2013, 09:39:28 PM »

Phegget

I don't see how this marketing strategy is 'bullshit'. It's totally valid. T11 already somewhat figured out their estimated equilibrium market demand/supply/price from the last JAQK decks. It would be silly to do a 2,500 run and sell out within 2hours when you as a company almost know for a fact that a 10,000 run will sell out in 72hours. Bottlenecking huge demand is almost never beneficial.

uwotm8.