You are Here:
[Sort of KS] Boss Deck of Playing Cards

Author (Read 3919 times)

Re: [Sort of KS] Boss Deck of Playing Cards
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »

Pacis

• Forum Regular
Yes, nickname. I mentioned that in the first page.

They just posted this:

"..This has become alot less fun for me now that its going so well.
I need to balance this out so, 100% of profits made from the online course will go to charity.
Come on, let's be benevolent!"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:56:44 AM by Pacis »

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 08:14:07 PM »

GBAllison

• Forum Regular
I don't know how many of you follow these decks on Kicktraq, but the curves on this project are unlike those I've seen anywhere ... and I've done a lot of looking on past KS successes and failures.  This is just amazing.

Usually the projection starts high and meets the actual in the middle.  But this thing kept going up and up!
At current exchange rates, the £43,870 raised works out to $66,542.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/ashdrawsthings/draw-like-a-boss/#chart-exp-trend

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:16:59 PM by GBAllison »

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
  • Ugh, I wish I had money for THAT deck!
I don't know how many of you follow these decks on Kicktraq, but the curves on this project are unlike those I've seen anywhere ... and I've done a lot of looking on past KS successes and failures.  This is just amazing.

Usually the projection starts high and meets the actual in the middle.  But this thing kept going up and up!
At current exchange rates, the £43,870 raised works out to $66,542.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/ashdrawsthings/draw-like-a-boss/#chart-exp-trend

I've been following this project since the beginning and it had no hope. But once it picked up momentum it went faaaaaast. In the past three days, they've raised more than half their original goal. Which means about a week ago, this project still seemed pretty hopeless. It's honestly quite amazing and I'm happy I backed it for a deck since the start.
"The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."