You are Here:
[New Deck] Bicycle Eclipse Playing Cards

Author (Read 11579 times)

Re: [New Deck] Bicycle Eclipse Playing Cards
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 07:52:28 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Man, I'm not sure why you waited for the last 3 days to push your sales..

You might have waited too long.  Only time will tell

CBJ
I agree. This is an amazing deal. Sean Whelan, creator of the Galvanic deck, had a similar promotion about a week before, and it bumped his deck up 2,000$, from 8,000$ to 10,000$. Good luck any ways.

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2012, 12:59:51 AM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
In the future, you can expect alot more creative deals from Hidden Mirrors, we are learning alot from the backers and people on the forums and you will see that we will be shaped and molded by the people.

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2012, 02:49:36 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
If we pledge for the $10 pledge, are you able to include a SEPARATE signed card accompanying the SEALED Eclipse deck? Also, can you create a pledge for one single deck, excluding the MP3 Download and the Wallpaper?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2012, 03:07:51 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
60 hours remain, and $876 is still needed to meet the goal.  It's not impossible, but it's really going to be a close one - if this was horse racing, it would be a photo finish.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »

vmagic

Less than $800 to go! I see Jason of the1eyedjack has been supporting these and other kickstarters, but I didn't see Michael of bmpokerworld on the list, or maybe I missed him. Somebody should tell him to check it out.

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2012, 11:15:08 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Less than $800 to go! I see Jason of the1eyedjack has been supporting these and other kickstarters, but I didn't see Michael of bmpokerworld on the list, or maybe I missed him. Somebody should tell him to check it out.
Or perhaps he checked it out but judged it not worth his backing.

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »

vmagic

You could be right. Either way I sent him and pokerstud52 messages in case they never heard of it.

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2012, 11:30:30 AM »

vmagic

Apparently bmpokerworld doesn't back any kickstarter projects, sorry I didn't know and didn't mean to start any trouble!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:51:24 PM by vmagic »

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2012, 11:52:45 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Well how's this for you, bmpokerworld doesn't back any kickstarter projects apparently! I guess he doesn't care about these guys producing decks.

That's jumping the gun a little.

BMPoker does sell some kickstarter decks.  But, I would imagine, Mike would rather tie up funds in decks that he can flip right away.. then tie up money with decks he might not get for 3-6 months.  It's just smart business.

CBJ

I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2012, 01:32:12 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Bmpokerworld doesn't pledge for decks but can be interested after they are produced and ready. As CBJ said, they probably don't want to tie up funds and with the generally very long lead times for the kickstarter projects that makes sense.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »

bmpokerworld

• Elite Member
Well how's this for you, bmpokerworld doesn't back any kickstarter projects apparently! I guess he doesn't care about these guys producing decks.

Once again you are desperate for us to sell you. As you keep trying to find ways to contact us. We have already stated publicly why we do not support kickstarter decks through kickstarter. It just becomes to much money and too long of wait to support these projects upfront. I also believe someone who wants to produce a deck should have their own money invested as well. This has been stated before, but I guess since you are either too ignorant or too blinded by your own vengeance, you didn't see it.

We always are willing to support people once they have the decks and can send them right away.

Just so everyone knows what kind of person Victor really his, here is the email he sent me. He is too embarrassed to use his own name:

Name: Joe
Email: wpgboy21@aol.com
Telephone:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Comments: Hey, I was looking at a deck on Kickstarter.com, which only
needs about $700 more to get funded within the next 2 days and I
didn\'t see your name on the list so I thought I would tell you about
it in case you are interested in backing it and getting it funded. It
is the Bicycle Eclipse. Go check it out at this link -
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juangperez/bicycle-eclipse-playing-cards-by-hidden-mirrors

He used "Joe" because he didn't think I would realize it was him. Only a coward would hide behind the computer the way Victor is doing. He will never learn and that is why we will never sell him.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:28:34 PM by bmpokerworld »

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 02:08:43 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Lets keep this thread focused on the deck please. BM's response is fine because he was defending himself and answering a question directed at him, but from now on please keep the messages in this thread about the deck itself.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:09:16 PM by Curt »

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 08:06:58 PM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Thx for all the support guys. we are getting close and pls don't fight over this, I am not sure what all that was about, but we have contacted many wholesalers that are willing to buy decks after they are made and we understand that move. While we call for people to spread the word, pls don't bother about our deck if you think they may not want them. We really don't want people seeing this project in any kind of bad light.

But on topic, we are so happy to see the increase in our last few days. In response to extra brackets and extra rewards on top of the already mentioned rewards, be sure, after we get everything, we are thinking of ways to reward people even further, but do not want to put our foot in our months and promise on anything we can't afford to deliver. We already thru our accounting sheets out the window to give everyone the deals we mentioned, we don't want to promise to much stuff, but after we get everything, if there is extra, rest assure people we see posting on forums and trying to help us will be remember in this card project and future card projects. We can't do it with out you.

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 07:38:18 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Goal has been achieved!

Congrats!

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012, 10:59:59 AM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Thx so much for the post CBJ and yes, we have reached are goal. We are so excited about this and we have 1 last program to introduce to all of you that may be interested.

We would like to introduce to you, The Backer Referral Program.  For the last 24 hours, any new backer  who pledges at least $10 who was referred by a current backer, Both People  will received a free 8x10 Laminated and Singed Print of the Official Art of our Upcoming Deck “Codenamed: Bonfire”.  These prints will Never be Sold and WILL NOT be included in the next Project. The only way to get them is the Backer Referral Program which only last for the next 24 hours. 

We cannot post Pictures of the print online of the 8x10 print (We will once the next project launches), but I can tell you it will have 4 pictures on it, the Back of the Card, Our 100% Custom King of Hearts,  10 of Spades and the 2 of Diamonds. All the cards on this deck will be 100% Custom with a concept that will blow your mind! Just a little token of our apparition to everyone that not only pledged, but also took the time to spread the word and make so many dreams come thru.

F.A.Q.

If you are a 100% new backer, and want the print, all you would need to do is get one other person to pledge atleast $10 and you both get the prints. We wanted to make sure old and new people could get this reward and no one would be left out. Just send us a comment on kickstarter saying who referred. We need mails from both people to confirm the link between both parties. Mail us if you have any questions.

Again, thank you to the Mods and Owner/s of the Discourse, this Site has had the most conversation about the Deck and I think that had a great deal to do with our success. Please let us know if you are a Mod here or a Owner and you pledged, we be more then happy to send you a free deck for all your help. It really means alot to us that you guys spread the word and gave helpful tips about the art and the kickstarter project in general. We will never forget you.

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Congrats on getting it funded! With 27 hours to go, it would be nice for you to get past 11,000$ because there always are a certain amount of credit card failures that you need to take into account. But still, great job!

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2012, 12:09:51 PM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Congrats on getting it funded! With 27 hours to go, it would be nice for you to get past 11,000$ because there always are a certain amount of credit card failures that you need to take into account. But still, great job!

Yeah, I hear ya, that's why we are trying to push as hard as we can. I think people will really like the Referral program and the Art prints on the next Deck are Very cool looking. It's amazing how much everyone has helped, kind of too much to take in right now  :karrit: but in 24 hours, it might hit us. Special thanks to you Natahan, i have seen your name alot as I been swimming threw threads and forums and such. I appreciate all help

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Congratulations on your venture... I, personally, am not a fan of the cards, but that should certainly not be of detriment to you... I don't think they're horrible like others that I've seen, but just not my type...

As for BMPokerworld, they have the right, as do all of us, to choose not to back kickstarter.  In fact, they stated their reasons specifically and to the point.  Thus, there should be no further discussion of BMPokerworld's decision or trying to paint them in a bad light... They are one of the most reliable and honorable companies selling cards out there, and your personal motives (you know who you are) should not come into play when critiquing others... & magic... I can honestly say that I have never seen anything positive written from you... ever... think about that... ever...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:50:32 PM by jmrock »

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Congratulation! :)
If his has been stated already in this thread,then i´m sorry and it has passed me but what is the 2nd gaff card (the first one seems to be a double backed card).
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »

HiddenMirrors

• www.HiddenMirrors.com
Congratulation! :)
If his has been stated already in this thread,then i´m sorry and it has passed me but what is the 2nd gaff card (the first one seems to be a double backed card).

The fist card is a double backer and the second card is a double facer  8)

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »

vmagic

Lets keep this thread focused on the deck please. BM's response is fine because he was defending himself and answering a question directed at him, but from now on please keep the messages in this thread about the deck itself.

Congratulations on your venture... I, personally, am not a fan of the cards, but that should certainly not be of detriment to you... I don't think they're horrible like others that I've seen, but just not my type...

As for BMPokerworld, they have the right, as do all of us, to choose not to back kickstarter.  In fact, they stated their reasons specifically and to the point.  Thus, there should be no further discussion of BMPokerworld's decision or trying to paint them in a bad light... They are one of the most reliable and honorable companies selling cards out there, and your personal motives (you know who you are) should not come into play when critiquing others... & magic... I can honestly say that I have never seen anything positive written from you... ever... think about that... ever...

Once again you are desperate for us to sell you. As you keep trying to find ways to contact us. We have already stated publicly why we do not support kickstarter decks through kickstarter. It just becomes to much money and too long of wait to support these projects upfront. I also believe someone who wants to produce a deck should have their own money invested as well. This has been stated before, but I guess since you are either too ignorant or too blinded by your own vengeance, you didn't see it.

We always are willing to support people once they have the decks and can send them right away.

Just so everyone knows what kind of person Victor really his, here is the email he sent me. He is too embarrassed to use his own name:

Name: Joe
Email: wpgboy21@aol.com
Telephone:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Comments: Hey, I was looking at a deck on Kickstarter.com, which only
needs about $700 more to get funded within the next 2 days and I
didn\'t see your name on the list so I thought I would tell you about
it in case you are interested in backing it and getting it funded. It
is the Bicycle Eclipse. Go check it out at this link -
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juangperez/bicycle-eclipse-playing-cards-by-hidden-mirrors

He used "Joe" because he didn't think I would realize it was him. Only a coward would hide behind the computer the way Victor is doing. He will never learn and that is why we will never sell him.

Curt - I don't understand how you can refer to that as him defending himself, he pretty much trashed me, all because I sent him a message about supporting a deck. This is the thanks I get for trying to help a deck get funded?

JM - Obviously you haven't seen a lot of my posts because the majority of them are not negative. I never see anything positive out of you either, you just trash me no matter what I say and you don't even know me, so don't judge me by a few posts. And I didn't mean to say anything bad about bmpokeworld, I was just surprised that they didn't back any kickstarters.

BM - First of all, I never knew you didn't support kickstarters until you responded to my message so you have no reason to call me ignorant!

Secondly, I have no vengeance towards you anymore, however I do wish you would be mature about things and let bygones be bygones and put our incident behind us.

Thirdly, I can understand your position on kickstarters and that is fine. I sent the email to you, not knowing that you did not support kickstarters, to try and get this deck funded and printed, that was all.

Also, I was not embarrassed to use my own name, I only used that name because I felt that if I used my real name you wouldn't respond at all, that is all.

I also don't understand why you would post this here and attack me like you did for sending you a simple question.

As for your first comment, I am NOT desperate for you to sell to me and this email had NOTHING to do with that whatsoever so why bring it up?

If anything that whole post shows what kind of a person you really are, not me.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:15:05 PM by vmagic »

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 07:12:31 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:

^^^^

If you have beef, take it up over PM. Please keep this thread focused on the deck, and not turn it into a diary of personal quarrel.

Thanks
- Curt

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
OK STOP!

Seriously.

LOLAQ or PM.

Rarely do I ever delete a posts, but I did ask nicely above to not derail this thread. Posts under this that continue to be irrelevant will simply be removed. Everyone just be happy that the deck made it through kickstarter! Congrats!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:46:23 PM by Curt »

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2012, 07:38:44 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I agree. 

No more.

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »

vmagic

I agree and am I happy that the deck was funded as well but I was too busy trying to defend myself to say that before and i'm sorry about all that Curt.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:58:19 PM by vmagic »