You are Here:
Hey guys im new here

Author (Read 509 times)

Hey guys im new here
« on: August 20, 2015, 01:41:56 AM »

52CC

• Newcomer
So I love long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and. oh wait this is a card forum not a... nvm.

Hey so actually I like collecting playing cards I just got into this hobby a few months ago and I think cardistry is really fun and cool so I thought id join a forum, actually two now I'm also on UC just looking to meet new people and make friends who like talking about cards because none of my real life friends can relate haha.

my current favorite deck of cards that I cant put down right now would probably be my blue bicycle dragon backs. I know I know that that exciting or flashy, but the stock is really thin and Im into that, also there a cheap deck so Im not afraid or destroying them which makes them perfect for my first deck to practice cardisty on.

Right now im trying to perfect the hotshot move, at this point I can shoot it 2/3rds of the time and about 2 inches away.

Re: Hey guys im new here
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 05:46:37 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
When we put in a dating board, you'll be the first to know...  :))

Cheers, and welcome aboard!

Some might call the blue Bicycle Dragon Backs boring, but cheap is good and if it gets the job done, more power to you!  Funny fact about the deck - when it was first released, USPC was advertising it as this never-before-made design they found in their archives.  Well, they didn't look hard enough - it was originally printed as a monochrome design for the back of a pack of Tally Ho!  I've seen it in red, it was probably also in blue.  The monochrome version rocks because the colors of the Bike version conceal a lot of the design's details.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/