Im from malaysia but dont worry i also know english haha

Re: hello guys
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hi Adrian! Stick around and enjoy the boards. :) How's Malaysia treatin' ya?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Welcome. I know you will enjoy being here. This forum is pretty laid back and chill. Were all one big card loving, and magic admiring family.

Tell us more about yourself.
Do you like to perform magic? How about flourishing? Do you collect decks?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:28:18 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
Hey Mate, great to see some international non-english natives on the Forum

Hope to see you around soon :)
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:41:27 AM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Hey, Adrian! Welcome to the Discourse. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either myself or any of the other mods or staff. Enjoy yourself! :)

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 04:00:05 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
Welcome to the Discourse Adrian.

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Welcome here Adrian!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »

AdrianSJW

• Newcomer
Im more of a card flourish kind of person i would really wanna collect cards but the cards over here are expensive
lets say for example a white ghost deck is about $12.75 but in my country its RM40 so now im like playing around with card flourishes , using a shit ass deck of cards
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:19:26 PM by AdrianSJW »

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 01:15:53 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Im more of a card flourish kind of person i would really wanna collect cards but the cards over here are expensive
lets say for example a white ghost deck is about $12.75 but in my country its RM40 so now im like playing around with card flourishes , using a shit ass deck of cards

Malaysia isn't far from Singapore - you share a border.  Singapore may have better selections and prices.  Also check out shops that deal in Japanese imports.  Some Japanese decks really rock and are hard to get in the States; being closer, I'd think you'd have an easier time of it.  Perhaps even ordering straight from Japan might be a good way to go?

In general, anything you try to get that's both rare and from the other side of the world tends to be hard to find and costly.  Look locally.  Aren't smooth Aladdins still for sale in Singapore?  They're excellent magic/fanning cards and great for hot, humid climates and sweaty hands.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »

AdrianSJW

• Newcomer

Malaysia isn't far from Singapore - you share a border.  Singapore may have better selections and prices.  Also check out shops that deal in Japanese imports.  Some Japanese decks really rock and are hard to get in the States; being closer, I'd think you'd have an easier time of it.  Perhaps even ordering straight from Japan might be a good way to go?

In general, anything you try to get that's both rare and from the other side of the world tends to be hard to find and costly.  Look locally.  Aren't smooth Aladdins still for sale in Singapore?  They're excellent magic/fanning cards and great for hot, humid climates and sweaty hands.
i like that but i currently having two jaws deck and a royal deck (made in Taiwan) its the worst it cant fan very well :( . But what you mean is if there is a japanese convenient store there is better cards there is it???

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 01:47:22 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
If you can find a shop that carries Japanese-imported household goods, there's a good chance they're going to have Japanese-made or Japanese-sold playing cards.  Also, you may be able to mail-order from Japan for less than ordering from the States.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 07:19:42 AM »

AdrianSJW

• Newcomer
awesome thanks man for the hints :D

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
1st of all welcome on board :D i am from Singapore and my grandmothers is living in Malaysia so oftenly i will visit there to be honest i totally like malaysia .. nice place cheap and nice food alot other things .. btw go see this link a malaysia playing cards only on facebook it sell ghost deck for 20rm without shipping but i guess postage will be cheap http://www.facebook.com/asiamagicshop

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 07:15:28 PM »

AdrianSJW

• Newcomer
1st of all welcome on board :D i am from Singapore and my grandmothers is living in Malaysia so oftenly i will visit there to be honest i totally like malaysia .. nice place cheap and nice food alot other things .. btw go see this link a malaysia playing cards only on facebook it sell ghost deck for 20rm without shipping but i guess postage will be cheap http://www.facebook.com/asiamagicshop
have you try it yet ????? cause im still under 18 im age around 16 and i dun have credit card

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 12:50:29 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
paypal and bank in is avabile .. maybank bank in .. you go to the info tab and you can find the payment method ..

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 02:12:56 AM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
 Welcome to the Discourse.