Author (Read 540 times)

Hello Everyone
« on: November 19, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »

AJTPlayingCards

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Hello,

This is a new area for me, I am a seller of playing cards but never been a member of a card forum. I have been a performing magician since I was a child and now in my late 30s I have ventured into the selling of cards to magciians, cardists and collectors. I hope to have the latest cards in stock but I am aware of certain forum rules and will not post a link etc.

I hope to use this site to find out what people like in cards, what people look for in cards and also to offer my opinion and review on the latest cards around etc, if that is ok?

thank you
Alan
Alan

AJT Playing Cards

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 12:29:41 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Alan, welcome to PCF!

I have absolutely no objections to someone promoting their goods as long as they're also contributing members of the community.  Oh, and they have to relate to cards, magic or cardistry!  Feel free to put a link in your profile signature.  You'll find you're not the only retailer here (you'll have people to talk shop with) and you might find a few new customers - good for everybody, right?  We also have a good number of deck designers, artists and producers as well as at least two printing companies focused on playing cards - they do great work.

You mentioned reviewing - I would love to get more regular reviewers in our Deck Reviews board!  Reviews can be video, audio or even just text and photos - whatever works best for you.

Never be afraid to ask a question.  We're a friendly bunch and we go easy on the newbies!  Just make yourself at home and get comfortable.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:31:08 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 07:44:15 AM »

AJTPlayingCards

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Thank you for the welcome Don, it is much appreciated.
Alan

AJT Playing Cards

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I love discussing magic but not many new topic in the magic board, feel free to start one. I think our magicians audience needs to talk more.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.