You are Here:
T11 Holiday Wheel of Prizes!

Author (Read 38755 times)

Re: T11 Holiday Wheel of Prizes!
« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
Got an email telling me how to claim my deck. Very happy.
Waiting for the email too, i won gold monarch deck unbelievable... i believe in miracles now lol  8) but im in BUL so when i touch it then i will be happy xd
Near 24h passed - no confirmation email, so i will contact them.

It took 2 days before I received an email for my free deck. I would give them another day.

It took about 10 days for me, but then again, I win it pretty early when they were busy. I guess they have quite a few email to send out . I didn't know gold monarchs were on the wheel, congrats
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Waiting for the email too, i won gold monarch deck unbelievable... i believe in miracles now lol  8) but im in BUL so when i touch it then i will be happy xd

It took 2 days before I received an email for my free deck. I would give them another day.

It took about 10 days for me, but then again, I win it pretty early when they were busy. I guess they have quite a few email to send out . I didn't know gold monarchs were on the wheel, congrats

They aren't on the wheel.  They're listed as "White Gold Monarchs" - better known as White Monarchs.  i don't think they're planning to give away any of the remaining 33 packs they have of the Gold Monarchs; I recall that only one gross remained undestroyed at their request and that 111 of them were made available for sale.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #227 on: December 29, 2013, 09:14:18 AM »

aceofhearts

10x man ya it's white gold monarch - as Don Boyer explained... They replied to me yesterday that will contact me in 3-4 bissness days. I suggest you to email them if you didn already.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:49:00 AM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »

speedyy400

• Elite Member
50 points today. Almost 900 points total for me from this wheel :)

« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire

10x man ya it's white gold monarch - as Don Boyer explained... They replied to me yesterday that will contact me in 3-4 bissness days. I suggest you to email them if you didn already.

Mines been shipped and on its way

« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
50 points today. Almost 900 points total for me from this wheel :)

I must have done around double that so far - been lucky in that I think I only got one "no reward" spin.

Today: 50 pts.

Is it me, or is this the most popular holiday giveaway this season?  I don't hear people saying anything about whatever else exists.  I know E has something going on, but I couldn't tell you what.  Do D&D even have a holiday special?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:33:13 PM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2013, 03:40:05 PM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Cracked 3000 last night and claimed a prize, been very lucky with points. As much as there is some complaining going on,  I do believe this has been the Holiday Contest/Prize everyone is participating in Don, no doubt the most talked about.

Wouldn't mind a repeat next year  :)

« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2013, 05:24:33 PM »

Barry Hurton

• Forum Regular
I've enjoyed it. What I've gained value wise is little (just points) but they add up to quite a good thing - I've won around 4000 points I reckon. Around half of that was for free!

« Reply #233 on: December 30, 2013, 01:40:32 AM »

chach

• Forum Regular
My spin today resulted in a 2 Free Spins, which netted a 50 point win and nothing else.  Would love to at least get a free deck in the next couple of days it's available.  Don't have a Red Jaqk, Wynn or Propaganda deck in my collection.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:45:03 AM by chach »
-El Guapo

ISO - Vietnam vintage Bicycle Secret Weapon Aces of Spades deck.

« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2013, 05:43:06 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Cracked 3000 last night and claimed a prize, been very lucky with points. As much as there is some complaining going on,  I do believe this has been the Holiday Contest/Prize everyone is participating in Don, no doubt the most talked about.

Wouldn't mind a repeat next year  :)

Perhaps if they ditched the wheel for something like a slot machine or a card game...  Actually, a card game would be kind of cool!

« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »

Leif

• Elite Member
This has gone downwards for me these last days. Got about 900 points total (I think I started a little late), but the two last was no reward, and the one before that 50. I'm counting on the last days to bring me something awesome, like the ultimate brick.

« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »

aceofhearts

They just sended confirmation email and i confirm my adress etc , did you receive tracking number?

By the way i won yesterday 500 points... i am almost sure is just luck, but i think i found a way to manipulate the wheel. I'm not sure becouse i tryed it 2 times and won monarch and 500 points.. need more spin to test and prove it but so far i got success.
I know when u click spin - the program already know what you will get but i will try today my method in one free spin  and will know for sure..

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:46:41 AM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
They just sended confirmation email and i confirm my adress etc , did you receive tracking number?

By the way i won yesterday 500 points... i want to believe is just luck, but i think i found a way to manipulate the wheel. I'm not sure becouse i tryed it 2 times and won monarch and 500 points.. need more spin to test and prove it but so far i got success.
I know when u click spin - the program already know what you will get but i will try today my method and will know for sure..

Sure you did.. ;)  After you meet Copperfield and post pictures I'll believe your manipulation technique.  Better yet why not goto vegas and start manipulating slot machines.  Congrats on the good luck but please don't believe that you manipulate the computer program thats just silly.

« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »

aceofhearts

By the way i won yesterday 500 points... i want to believe is just luck, but i think i found a way to manipulate the wheel. I'm not sure becouse i tryed it 2 times and won monarch and 500 points.. need more spin to test and prove it but so far i got success.
I know when u click spin - the program already know what you will get but i will try today my method and will know for sure..

Sure you did.. ;)  After you meet Copperfield and post pictures I'll believe your manipulation technique.  Better yet why not goto vegas and start manipulating slot machines.  Congrats on the good luck but please don't believe that you manipulate the computer program thats just silly.
Yeah for you and for rest sounds silly, but i'm the one who won 500points and gold white monarch using my method... I would say it in other words - it's increasing your luck for winning. Maybe in that way sounds better for you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:03:22 PM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2013, 11:50:19 AM »

BiggerDee

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
You folks can be jealous of me all that you want to, but I have obviously perfected the method for landing on No Reward or 50 Elite Points, EVERY time! :-)

« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »

aceofhearts

You folks can be jealous of me all that you want to, but I have obviously perfected the method for landing on No Reward or 50 Elite Points, EVERY time! :-)
Before you hit spin, be sure to be relaxed with positive energy and good mood. It works for me. If you have some lucky stuff grab it coin or smth. Also when the wheel start spinning try everything with your mouse click left-right up down etc even with your keyboard and you may scream loud to make it stop/slow and bug .... that's how i won Twice! before that only 50p and no reward. Now 500 and a deck :d The wheel just stops faster, is not waiting to reach no reward sector or 50 points.. Try it and tell me how it was.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:40:57 PM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular

Yeah for you and for rest sounds silly, but i'm the one who won 500points and gold white monarch so ...

No its actually not silly its ridiculous.  Like I said I'm glad you are lucky.  I've been pretty lucky too got about 1600 points total.  I landed on 1000 once, 500 once, twice on 50 and the rest was no reward.  Dude sorry to say but it is completely random put down the bong and come back to reality. 

« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
Before you hit spin, be sure to be relaxed with positive energy and good mood. It works for me. If you have some lucky stuff grab it coin or smth. Also when the wheel start spinning try everything with your mouse click left-right up down etc to make it stop/slow and bug.. that's how i won :d The wheel just stops faster, is not waiting to reach no reward sector or 50 points.. Try it and tell me how it was.

Ding..Ding..Ding..Ding..Ding..  We got a real winner here. ???

« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »

aceofhearts

Yeah for you and for rest sounds silly, but i'm the one who won 500points and gold white monarch so ...

No its actually not silly its ridiculous.  Like I said I'm glad you are lucky.  I've been pretty lucky too got about 1600 points total.  I landed on 1000 once, 500 once, twice on 50 and the rest was no reward.  Dude sorry to say but it is completely random put down the bong and come back to reality.
Reality for me is 1 white gold monarchs and 500 points =)
As i said this method increased my luck or maybe even better will know for sure in next 2 free spins... Just try it, it cost nothing.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:12:06 PM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2013, 12:19:03 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular

As i said this method increased my luck or maybe even better will know for sure in next 2 free spins... Just try it, it cost nothing.

Reality is that your method is no different than anyone else's.  Im sure everyone is "hoping" that they land on a good prize.  But thats a far shot from saying that you can manipulate the wheel. Just so you know you gave me a good laugh today but the more I think its actually kind of sad.  By any chance do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy because that would explain a lot?

Ive been home with the stomach flu and I would just like you to know that I laughed so hard after hearing your method that I was forced to run to the bathroom and vomit.  With that said I'm going to watch some TV and take a nap you entertained me enough today.

« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2013, 12:27:19 PM »

aceofhearts

Reality is that your method is no different than anyone else's.  Im sure everyone is "hoping" that they land on a good prize.  But thats a far shot from saying that you can manipulate the wheel. Just so you know you gave me a good laugh today but the more I think its actually kind of sad.  By any chance do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy because that would explain a lot?

Ive been home with the stomach flu and I would just like you to know that I laughed so hard after hearing your method that I was forced to run to the bathroom and vomit.  With that said I'm going to watch some TV and take a nap you entertained me enough today.
Call it whatever u want, the sad thing for you is that - yes i'm winner and you.. well not.=) And go drink your pills, or better don't ;)
I always feel good when i force trolls to vomit or hurt themselves : D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:53:21 PM by aceofhearts »

« Reply #246 on: December 30, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
Do you two want to grow up a little and leave it be? Come on boys, you win some and you lose some, no need to take it out on one another. Enjoy the offer that been given to you and stop biting each other's heads off

« Reply #247 on: December 30, 2013, 01:08:31 PM »

verloren

• Forum Regular
No reward again.

« Reply #248 on: December 30, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
Do you two want to grow up a little and leave it be? Come on boys, you win some and you lose some, no need to take it out on one another. Enjoy the offer that been given to you and stop biting each other's heads off

Just a healthy "discourse".  I'm a little cranky cause I'm sick and maybe I was  a little sarcastic but  after his last post I realize there is no hope for him. 

« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2013, 11:56:55 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Just a healthy "discourse".  I'm a little cranky cause I'm sick and maybe I was  a little sarcastic but  after his last post I realize there is no hope for him.

Bear this in mind: sometimes it's better to let the foolish man stick a knife in the electric socket than to convince him that what he's doing is dangerous.  When he gets zapped, assuming he survives, perhaps then he'll really learn something.  If he doesn't learn, well...  Some people learn better after they're dead rather than before.

At least with a rep like his, he won't be trading for some time...  When posts go bad like his, he should stop wondering why he's tasting shoe leather and just pull his foot out of his mouth already.  :))

BTW, Ace - your "system" is nothing more than an attempt to explain random chance.  You have no more influence over random chance than Yoelanshel has to convince you that it's dumb luck rather than some innate talent you have that got those prizes for you.  But hey, if you can convince T11 that your "system" works, I'm sure they'd be happy to revoke your entries and void your prizes as per the contest rules.

On a different line of thought, I think I understand a possible reason why so many of us get cheesed off about winning either low-value prizes or nothing at all.

The contest is presented to us in the form of a wheel of chance.  The wheel has 16 divisions - 12 are of one size, while the four major prizes are double the size.  If we identify the major prize divisions as simply being two divisions offering the same prize, there would be 20 divisions in all, with major prized on eight of them.  On a truly random wheel, that would give you a 40% chance of winning a major prize.  Four of the divisions are single-deck prizes - spin with true randomness and they add up to a 20% chance of winning a deck, or a 60% chance of winning a tangible, non-electronic prize or major prize with every spin (one of the major prizes is still "non-tangible", in the form of 10,000 Elite points added to your account).

There's only a 5% chance on a random spin of hitting "no reward" in one spin, not counting of course the chance that you'll hit a free spin which leads to "no reward".  But since free spins still have the same chance of hitting a prize, the odds are still the lowest for "no reward" - everything else is a number of free spins, a quantity of points or a tangible, non-electronic prize.

Following those assumptions, we'd be hitting decks or major prizes at a rate of slightly better than every other spin!  But it's rather plain to see that no, the wheel doesn't spin freely, nor does it create a totally random generation of a result.  We know this in our heads, but our instincts and learned behaviors still tell us that when spinning a wheel, the end result should be totally random - no matter how many positive brain waves you send, lucky coins you possess or waves of a dead chicken you make to try to influence it in any way...  :))