E shipping is extremely fast.

Author (Read 7095 times)

Re: E shipping is extremely fast.
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:17:32 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Although, tomorrow is Sunday. Does mail go out on Sunday's in the States? I know it doesn't in Canada unless you pay more and use a courier other than Canada post.

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular
  • "Heres to those actually in the arena..."

• Facebook:
Although, tomorrow is Sunday. Does mail go out on Sunday's in the States? I know it doesn't in Canada unless you pay more and use a courier other than Canada post.

ah yes thanks for the reminder! Mail does not go out sunday
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
here in canada it takes 2 and a half to 3 or sometimes 4 weeks for an order to arrive

That is not Ellusionists fault though. If E ships the order out within a day or two, that is good service but they have no control over the postal service. I would assume that most of the time you opt to get the cheapest shipping option ( USPS First Class ), as I would assume thats what most people do. USPS First Class takes roughly about 2-2.5 weeks to arrive in Canada.

I am indeed jealous of the domestic shipping option available to the Americans here on the Discourse... although, living in Kelowna, BC has it perks.
no i wasnt saying it was E`s fault i acctually think E has amazing service and is very fast. Theory11 not so much it takes alot longer to get an order from T11 than from E to me. I live in Grande Prairie in somewhat northern alberta so we get some really cold winters so sometimes the post office is slower.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 12:53:10 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
damn, but how long would shipping take to get to florida after its shipped on monday? (your time)
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 01:17:08 AM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
damn, but how long would shipping take to get to florida after its shipped on monday? (your time)

i would say three-four days
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 01:24:41 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
than 2-3 weeks to australia im guessing, my parcel is taking a bit of a detour, we have an american address, its a warehouse and they send it straight to our PO BOX
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 01:46:55 AM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
than 2-3 weeks to australia im guessing, my parcel is taking a bit of a detour, we have an american address, its a warehouse and they send it straight to our PO BOX

ah ok, detours are interesting

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 04:45:20 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
how fast is the shipping from E? when di you order and when did it arrive?

My decks from E normally come in within two or three days latest. Of coarse i live like a few hours from the distribution center.

I ordered from E on Friday morning.  I had a shipping confirmation Friday NIGHT.  The Postal Service gave me a delivery estimate of MONDAY.  And that was for TWO orders, not just one.  THAT'S fast.

i would say three-four days

I would estimate faster, depending on the method used.  I generally use Priority Mail, 2-3 days.  Mail was a lot slower when I lived in Florida back in '89 and '90.  I remember once getting two first class letters from the same person in one day - one dated a week prior, the other a MONTH prior.  I'd like to think they've improved a bit since then...

Nothing really card or magic related, just that I am a block away from a beautiful beach and awesome lake that I can enjoy during the 30+ degree ( Celsius ) during the summer and can drive 45min during the winter to be one of Canada's most well know ski resorts. Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley for that matter is just a beautiful place to live and even if I had the choice to live where ever I wanted, I would probably stay here.

I love being able to live in somewhat of a decent size city ( 150k pop ), Yet still have views like this so close to home

Wow, that's gorgeous.  I've never lived in a metro area of fewer than a million people.  It never looked anything like that!

But then again, you can get just about ANYTHING in New York.  If it doesn't come from here, it has to go through here for approval first!
 8)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/