You are Here:
Is this Piatnik deck worth anything?

Author (Read 591 times)

Is this Piatnik deck worth anything?
« on: June 24, 2015, 09:33:40 PM »

konceptz

• Newcomer
Hi everyone,

I don't know much about playing cards but I found this deck of cards and cant seem to find any info on them. They seem to be the same pictures that are on the Piatnik Tudor rose decks but the backs of the cards are different and I cant find anything from this specific version.

Is this deck worth any sort of money even if its 20 bucks?

Re: Is this Piatnik deck worth anything?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:46 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Mint in box more than $20. Not lots more though is my guess. Hard to tell age. Maybe 1950's?
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »

konceptz

• Newcomer
Mint in box more than $20. Not lots more though is my guess. Hard to tell age. Maybe 1950's?

Thank you for the reply. They definitely seem old but there's no dates or anything anywhere on the box. Its just a gold box that holds both decks. the only number i saw is on the ace of hearts which has the company logo and a number (90.964) on the bottom but that's about it. I just thought it was interesting that it was the same images on the front as the tudor rose set I've seen pictures of online but the backs were completely different (if you google tudor rose piatnik you'll see the back are totally different). I thought maybe they were a bit more rare because i was unable to find any pictures or info on this specific version of the set.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:12:58 AM by konceptz »

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 11:49:58 AM »

konceptz

• Newcomer
any thoughts on how I can go about finding more info on this deck?