New Modern Manipulator.

Author (Read 1576 times)

New Modern Manipulator.
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Yeah so I was in the beta for http://modernmanipulator.com and I just want to write what i think so far.

I really can't find a flaw with this site so far. If you don't know what modern manipulator is going to be it is basiclly in a few words, "Going to make finding info on cards simpler." Modern Manipulator has updates from all your favorite magic sites.

Modern Manipulator also offers a very basic user friendly forum that allows for simple, easy to use forum.

They also have an in site tiny chat that allows for people to just go on and have a "jam session".

And perhaps one of the most interesting things is the custom blog page, you can make your own custom URL and have a blog, all with the basic features for free.

They also allow you to have a "gallery" which allows you to put your favorite pics/vids to show to your friends.

Over all i give this site a 9/10, I would give it a 10/10 but i feel nothing is this world is 100% perfect.

*NOTE: I am in now way getting paid for this/Work for Modern Manipulator. I just felt i should share my opinion on a new upcoming site just as it was with people sharing their opinion on aether not so long ago*
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

Re: New Modern Manipulator.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:03:29 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Social networking for cards? Might be interesting. I would have preferred original news stories covering news from other sites a la Gawker media, typically because I have never seen official news from other sites announce anything before it leaks into forums, Twitter and Facebook.

These features are actually real nice, and used to be things I was working on the Aether site but scrapped after realizing the existing social networks do a much better job than I ever could.

My final judgement will be reserved until I see the site itself, and the actual look of it. I like Web 2.0 style interfacing a lot.

FYI I moved this here because your post is almost word for word the same thing as the stuff someone posted on UC. I can respect a good ad campaign, and this isn't one. =P I might move it into our dev board when that launches though.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:11:54 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
No its all good about the move i take no offense over it. And ad campaign, this isn't meant to be taken as an ad campaign but as sort of like a review before it launches, to let people know about this site before it launches. If this sounds like an ad campaign i am sorry i never meant it to be one.

*And also I am not very good when it comes to typing things that are "official" I am a very chill relaxed guy, so i did basically read the post on UC and change it up a bit with my opinions.*
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 07:18:20 AM »

modernmanipulator

• Newcomer

• Facebook:
I like Web 2.0 style interfacing a lot.

Check.
http://www.modernmanipulator.com - Ready to Socialize?

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 01:05:16 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
I have just been told the FULL release will be in exactly 30 minutes, 17 hours before the expected release!

Be their for the crazy epic release party ;)

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
LIVE Q&A ON NOW!

I will be in the room from time to time so don't be scared if you don't know who is it it, you know me :)

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 01:13:20 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I like Web 2.0 style interfacing a lot.

Check.

I thought we were up to Web 3.0?  :)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »

modernmanipulator

• Newcomer

• Facebook:
Hmm don't know about that, i mean personally i think that 3.0 should be merged with 2.0 since it enhances UI's and expierences.
Just me idea :P
PS: MM will auto-integrate with personal Twitter accounts etc soon, so ya we have it all :P
http://www.modernmanipulator.com - Ready to Socialize?

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Im loving ModernManipulator so far!
Ive been in the live chat and I've explored the site a little.
I love the gallery feature! I can post my videos from my youtube channel onto the website by just providing a link to it! And every time someone watches the video on MM, I get the views on my channel!