You are Here:
Greetings from Singapore

Author (Read 453 times)

Greetings from Singapore
« on: February 20, 2013, 12:52:17 AM »

amosyzk

• True Member
Hi everyone! My name is Amos and I am from Singapore. I am new here and I am also quite new to magic and cardistry.

Currently, I am trying to set up an online store. I know cards from Ellusionist, Theory 11 and Dan and Dave are good, but right now I am searching for more unique decks from other companies and designers. Through this forum, I hope that I can discover all different sorts of cards, so that I can collect them or put it up my store.

Anyway, as Singapore is a very small country, the community for playing cards/magic is really really small. I was using Singapore Magic Circle forum previously but the website now is so dead and none of the users will post there right now. I hope I can learn more about magic and cards in here. Cheers.

Re: Greetings from Singapore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 01:26:32 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome to the Discourse, Amos.  I think you'll find you're in good company here - many of our members are from Singapore, and some of them even trade decks in person rather than through the mail.  You'll find the typical user here is quite friendly and often has something intelligent to say on a variety of topics, both about cards and about pretty much everything else!

Poke around the forums, use the search function to dig through some of the older material, and remember that the only foolish question is the one you fail to ask!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/