You are Here:
[WTS] semi-rare playing card lot

Author (Read 647 times)

[WTS] semi-rare playing card lot
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:04:24 PM »

whatismagic2011

• True Member

• Facebook:
Up for sales is a Rare playing card lot! ALL ARE SOLD OUT!4x Fantastique playing card by Dan and Dave2x White lions playing card by David Blaine2x Black crown deck by The Blue Crown1x Friars club playing card set (One orange and one blue)Here's some info for the Friars club playing cards:They were produced by the USPCC back in the 1960's-1970's ( No exact date)It is said that they feel a lot like Jerry nuggets Playing cards the stock, the stiffness.There's a few things you guys need to know before buying it.1. The orange one's has cellophane on, but the blue one's doesn't have cellophane on. (Don't ask me why, they came in this state)2. The white borders on the Friars club playing cards are a little bit yellowish due to their age since they were printed back in the 1970's.3. There are some scratches on the blue one's due to the lack of cellophane. ( They are not made by me so I don't bare any responsibilities for the scratches)4. They will be bubble wrapped with packing peanuts. I'll try to find ziplock bags for the blue one's so there will be no more further damage during shipping.10 deck for 160USD including free shipping worldwide!

price negotiable.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:03:09 PM by Curt »