You are Here:
y u so boring homework!

Author (Read 832 times)

y u so boring homework!
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
I am currently attempting to write a film analysis comparing the thematic elements and visual design of north by northwest, citizen kane, and full metal jacket. It is sooo boring! its film class, i shouldnt be writing a 6 page paper every week for this class! o well.

what class are you taking that you hate?
have you heard the word???

Re: y u so boring homework!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:11:35 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
i took public speaking over summer. teacher completly changed the way we had to do the speeches. :( and one every week sucked too.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 12:15:40 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I am studying to get my Bachelors of Business Administration, woo.... lots of fun...

Most of the classes are pretty decent. Although, I thought I was going to go into engineering so I took a bunch of math and calculus courses in high school and now since I am using "easy" math in business, the classes seem to drag on forever. Homework wise, Accounting is the most annoying, not really difficult, just time consuming and repetitive.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
No studies for me, in my mid 20's and I was never the sharpest tool in the box back in school. Good luck with you work
UC