You are Here:
Follow up on Galvanic Playing Cards

Author (Read 31720 times)

Re: Follow up on Galvanic Playing Cards
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »

SeanWhelan

• Discourse Lover

The back design on the box was my only disappointment with this deck. It printed out a different hue compared to the actual back design on the cards. The blacks personally came out nicer faded that way. Also those red dots....are ladybugs. They are my good luck charm : D
Creator/Designer of Bicycle Galvanic Playing cards

« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2012, 05:30:05 PM »

SeanWhelan

• Discourse Lover

Hey Everyone! I wanted to give an update and let everyone know that all backers have been personally contacted and their orders have been shipped! Took a few weeks but we tried to fulfill every order in a timely matter.

Thank you to everyone who pledged for this project and I truly hope you will enjoy this new playing card deck that is now part of Bicycle history. A lot of hard work went into the designs so I hope you all appreciate the fine detail in every card. All of you had made a dream come true and for that I thank you!

We have 1291 Galvanic Decks and 25 uncut sheets left. I will keep two gross for myself; one gross for my personal collection to last me a lifetime and the second gross to keep for promotions in the future.

The remaining decks will be sold to resellers at a first come first serve basis:
1 gross = $850

1/2 a gross = $475

Both prices include free shipping to all domestic locations. International orders will need to pay a little extra for shipping expenses.

The remaining uncut sheets will not be sold to resellers but sold through me directly. Again first come first serve basis. $50 each. This price again includes free domestic shipping. International orders will need to pay extra for shipping since it cost a lot more to ship outside of the u.s.a.

I am giving a grace period of one week before I ship out to resellers. I want to make sure everyone gets their deck. If any decks were damaged I will replace them.

Thank you again! This project was such a great experience! Its unbelievable to me to be able to say I have my own Bicycle Brand Playing card deck. I would love to hear feedback on the designs, handling etc etc! Also be sure to look out for the following Villain deck to hit Kickstarter early next year! : D

« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
the deck looks great in fans! the deck also looks very clean which i enjoy a lot!
have you heard the word???

« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

SeanWhelan

• Discourse Lover

Hey Everyone, this will be my last update for this project as it is coming to a close. All backers have been shipped. This has been nothing but a fun experience so i want to thank everyone again for making these deck come to life!

19 boxes came to my house (2610 decks and 51 uncut sheets). Whats left? Only 2 and a half boxes and 26 uncut sheets. Thats right 2 and a half gross and 26 uncut sheets!

For those resellers who still want some decks, this is your last chance. Once those 2 and a half boxes are gone....thats it. No reprints. If your interested please contact me at:

sean.whelan.designs@gmail.com

Those interested in an uncut sheet please contact me as well! Everything is first come first serve so get them while you can! Its $50 for domestic and $75 for international. Both prices include the shipping!

Thank you again for this. This truly was a fun experience and honestly cannot wait to do this again. Speaking of switch here is a sneak peak on the next deck! : D

Follow me on the Galvanic Playing Cards Facebook page for updates throughout the entire process. Thank you again!

This project has now come to a close.

« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2012, 11:50:40 PM »

SeanWhelan

• Discourse Lover

Bicycle Galvanic Playing cards are still in stock! Get them while you still can! (roughly only 350 decks left). $10 per deck, $850 for 1 gross, $450 for half a gross and $50 for an uncut sheet! Anyone interested please contact me at sean.whelan.designs@gmail.com
Please note that these prices are for domestic buyers. International purchases will be a little higher due to shipping cost.