You are Here:
New comer

Author (Read 5446 times)

New comer
« on: August 24, 2020, 06:05:54 PM »

kack

• Newcomer
Hi,

My names Kevin, I live in the GTA Canada. I'm new to the forum (obviously) but not to cards.

I am a collector, and lately have been trying out some cardistry.

I have collected a couple of decks over the past few years. Mostly just when I see something cool or need cards. Over the past few years I have noticed a huge increase in premium cards, the art and tuck cases are phenomenal and I have been sucked in.

The majority of my collection comes from my Grandfather. When he passed away about 20 years ago, I received his playing card collection from the UK. For the most part they have been in storage, until NOW.

I have pulled them out and am currently going through them. Im trying to reduce the size of my collection, I hope to find out what is worth keeping and what I should donate.
My total collection is at 300 decks. No duplicates.

A lot of stuff to go through, but having fun doing it.

I'm sure I will post some pics and I'll have questions about brands and dating.

I look forward to being part of the forum.

Take care.

Re: New comer
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 12:30:34 PM »

NCC1888

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Welcome to the group!

Re: New comer
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 07:00:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi,

My names Kevin, I live in the GTA Canada. I'm new to the forum (obviously) but not to cards.

I am a collector, and lately have been trying out some cardistry.

I have collected a couple of decks over the past few years. Mostly just when I see something cool or need cards. Over the past few years I have noticed a huge increase in premium cards, the art and tuck cases are phenomenal and I have been sucked in.

The majority of my collection comes from my Grandfather. When he passed away about 20 years ago, I received his playing card collection from the UK. For the most part they have been in storage, until NOW.

I have pulled them out and am currently going through them. Im trying to reduce the size of my collection, I hope to find out what is worth keeping and what I should donate.
My total collection is at 300 decks. No duplicates.

A lot of stuff to go through, but having fun doing it.

I'm sure I will post some pics and I'll have questions about brands and dating.

I look forward to being part of the forum.

Take care.

Welcome and please feel free to ask any questions you may have.  Make yourself at home!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/