You are Here:
I do not have COVID-19 (although it is here in Sweden!)

Author (Read 6112 times)

I do not have COVID-19 (although it is here in Sweden!)
« on: March 01, 2020, 05:26:44 PM »

kidcrimp

• Newcomer
  • I'm very cleaver.
Magician
Chef de cuisine a domicile
MMA fan
Wine enthusiast and Hug wizard

What has been happening with me? Well, I'm glad you asked!

In magic news:

I've recently switched over to the "Gene Maze" grip 2 months ago after having bottom dealt using the Marlo "Master Grip" for 18 months and I practice it approximately 2 hours a day in 30 minutes sessions.

I have even acquired a dime size callous in the palm of my right hand (I'm a lefty) from it!

I recently (in the last couple of years) became interested in collecting cards and becoming more knowledgeable about them in general.

In non-magic related news:

I did some podcast Voice Over work every day this week. Today I made an excellent steamed vegetable medley which consisted of yellow onion, carrots, kale, chili, and jalapeno peppers* with a side of red lentils and a boiled sweet potato.

I'm currently watching a very good 6 part documentary on Netflix while practicing bottoms called "Who Killed Malcolm X?" so I am going to get back to it.

If you're reading this know that I wish you happiness and I hope 2020 has been kind to you thus far.

See you around.

___

* I'm a bit of a chilihead. I like to occasionally eat things that have the potential of being excruciatingly hot. No, I'm not masochistic it's only that I enjoy the challenge, to test my mettle, to overcome and well...the endorphin rush is pretty killer too. Of course, I add more tame ingredients (red chili and jalapeno peppers) into what I have for dinner since I actually like to taste my food. LOL
#NeverPayForBagels

Re: I do not have COVID-19 (although it is here in Sweden!)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 06:50:52 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, welcome to the forum - please feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/