You are Here:
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection

Author (Read 399 times)

[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
« on: June 02, 2023, 12:40:10 PM »

kevork

• Lurker
I can't seem to click on usernames without an error and wasn't able to message to get the 52+J rank, in case this post is up for deletion.
-----------------------
Hi there fellow Lotrek fanatics! I am on the quest to build the most complete Lotrek collection in existence, which has now shifted away from just the decks to addons as well (coins, uncut tucks, prints, boxes, books, etc.) If you have any of these items, please feel free to reach out. I have a full list of all of Lotrek's decks on UC if you ever wanted to reference: https://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20174 and I can be found on instagram @playingcardophile as well.

I am open to negotiation, patience, and all else to help me on my journey. Transactions will take place via PayPal G&S to ensure protection of both buyer and seller. I am located in the US.

Current priorities:
  • Grotesk Macabre Inferno Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Silver Edition Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Mass Silver Edition Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Mass Gold Edition Test Print (x/50)

Uncut Tucks
  • Grotesque Signature
  • Liturgy Treasure
  • Grotesk Macabre (x/25)
  • Silk Red
  • Silk Blue
  • Chronos Carmina
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 02:58:36 AM by kevork »

Re: [BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 03:45:37 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I can't seem to click on usernames without an error and wasn't able to message to get the 52+J rank, in case this post is up for deletion.
-----------------------
Hi there fellow Lotrek fanatics! I am on the quest to build the most complete Lotrek collection in existence, which has now shifted away from just the decks to addons as well (coins, uncut tucks, prints, boxes, books, etc.) If you have any of these items, please feel free to reach out. I have a full list of all of Lotrek's decks on UC if you ever wanted to reference: https://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20174 and I can be found on instagram @playingcardophile as well.

I am open to negotiation, patience, and all else to help me on my journey. Transactions will take place via PayPal G&S to ensure protection of both buyer and seller. I am located in the US.

Current priorities:
  • Grotesk Macabre Inferno Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Silver Edition Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Mass Silver Edition Test Print (x/50)
  • Grotesk Macabre Black Mass Gold Edition Test Print (x/50)

Uncut Tucks
  • Grotesque Signature
  • Liturgy Treasure
  • Grotesk Macabre (x/25)
  • Silk Red
  • Silk Blue
  • Chronos Carmina

I've been more lenient with the posting rules, because we're getting considerably less traffic than we used to.  Message boards in general aren't what they used to be.

You're welcome to ask around for old Lotrek decks, but they're made in such short supply and are so highly sought-after, you'd probably do better if you asked around for a spare Shroud of Turin, or maybe an extra Gutenburg Bible, or a few Dead Sea Scrolls if you happen to have a few rolling around in your attic...  Your odds would improve if you checked on sites with heavier traffic, for certain.  Forget retailers, even the after-market ones - there's just so few Lotrek decks out there, it's a minor miracle if they ever manage to obtain one and it would sell for a king's ransom, an arm, a leg and your first- and second-born children.  And even at that price, it would sell out almost instantly.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/