You are Here:
(SALE) !! Amazing Mixed Brick !! Vintage and Modern (last chance price drop)

Author (Read 872 times)

yoel

• Forum Regular
Okay so here it is 1 mixed brick for sale.  You will probably not find another mixed brick like this ever again.  I included some excellent decks and I can't see a collector who wouldn't want any of these.  All decks are new and sealed and comments are noted next to item. My pricing is firm and includes shipping.  I am very busy and do not have the time to check PM's please read below for phone contact information.

$325.00

2 - Tax Stamped Aristocrat Pinochle Cards - Both Red
2 - Vintage Tally Ho's (Stamp Style Seal) - Red Fan Back and Blue Circle Back - (Cello is a bit torn a bit but still attached, I have opened decks from the same batch and the cards are perfect.)
2 - Magic Castle USPCC - Red and Blue Set
1 - Split Spades Lions - Red 1st Editions
1 - Tally Ho Split Spades - Red
1 - Bicycle Spectrum - First Run Gold Seal
1 - Ace Fultons Midnight Fuel - Numbered
1 - Fultons Chinatown Red
1 - Fultons Chinatown Yellow

Thats 12 Decks total.  They will be placed in the Bee Squeezers Box that is pictured.  The box is not in the best of shape but hey its something to put them.  As I normally do for all purchases I will toss a random bonus deck or two into the package before shipment. 

I will only be shipping within the US.  It will be shipped in a USPS Priority Flat Rate Medium Box.  It will require a signature to ensure safe delivery and that it does not get left in any bad weather.

I look forward to a hassle free transaction and due to my schedule I would prefer to be contacted by phone.  (347) 762-5248 (this is a google voice number I do not post my real number on the internet publicly for obvious reasons).  All transactions will be documented through PM along with tracking numbers to abide by board rules.  Thank you and look forward to speaking to you soon.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:20:24 PM by yoelanshel »

Re: (SALE) !! Amazing Mixed Brick !! Vintage and Modern
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 01:24:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

1 - Fultons Chinatown Yellow

For the sake of aiding anyone performing a keyword search, this deck is better known as the Fulton's Chinatown: Game of Death Edition.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: (SALE) !! Amazing Mixed Brick !! Vintage and Modern
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »

yoel

• Forum Regular

For the sake of aiding anyone performing a keyword search, this deck is better known as the Fulton's Chinatown: Game of Death Edition.

Thanks Don.  So I was pretty busy yesterday and just to give give everyone here my thought process on the pricing.  With the exception of the Chinatown reds, bicycle spectrums, and split spades lions,  every deck is worth a minimum of $25.  I have previously sold the magic castles and the tally ho's for A LOT more.  So I figured for the brick to average the price at $25 per deck.  The box even in bad shape is worth at least 5-10 bucks on eBay.  I previously sold just a box on eBay for 20 and it was in not much better shape.  And then there is the shipping which will cost me 15 bucks give or take a few because I pack my shipments very well.

I chose to only list this brick on The Discourse and offer a good batch of cards to collectors.  I think the pricing is extremely fair but just to be a sport the first person to call and make payment arrangements I will accept 300 including shipping.  Like I stated I am in the process of packing and moving.  I will be doing a lot of work in my garage and storage unit but will answer all phone calls and ship the same or next business day after payment. 

yoel

• Forum Regular
Okay so I am in the process of packing and almost ready to move.  I know that if I sold these separately I will get more!  I can use the extra cash to pay for fuel and tolls for my moving truck so here it is.

My final price offer! I will not take any lower offers.  Including shipping to the USA Priority Flat Rate Medium Box.  $265.00

PM me or call me on the phone number listed in the original post.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:22:29 PM by yoelanshel »