You are Here:
KICKSTARTER: Pop Pop Playing Cards

Author (Read 512 times)

KICKSTARTER: Pop Pop Playing Cards
« on: June 17, 2023, 12:40:46 PM »

iamthecardguy

• Newcomer
Hey there, amazing people!

I hope you're all doing fantastic and ready for a thrilling adventure that combines the irresistible joy of popcorn with the exhilaration of card games. Hold onto your popcorn buckets because I have some incredibly exciting news to share with you! Introducing the Pop Pop Playing Cards, the crunchiest and most whimsical deck of cards ever created!

??? Sneak Peak: https://www.backerkit.com/call_to_action/261bab6e-be83-4bf1-97c6-8899272e1223/landing

8) Check out the Pre-Launch Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/overheat/playingcards

Before we officially launch our Kickstarter campaign, I couldn't wait to give all of you an exclusive sneak peek at our pre-launch page. Click on the link above, and you'll be transported to a world where popcorn and playing cards collide in the most delightful way imaginable.

Why Should You Be Excited?
  • Popcorn-Themed Awesomeness: Get ready to be blown away by the unique and captivating designs of the Pop Pop Playing Cards. These cards will make your heart skip a beat! Picture traditional playing card figures swapping their swords for popcorn-related items, creating a whole new level of excitement and fun that will leave you craving more.
  • Packaging that Pops: Our Pop Pop Playing Cards come wrapped in a plastic outer packaging that beautifully showcases the popcorn-themed design. It's like having a burst of popcorn excitement right in your hands!
  • Exclusive Rewards: By supporting us on Kickstarter, you'll have the opportunity to grab exclusive rewards at special early bird prices. We have some surprises and stretch goals up our sleeves that will take your Pop Pop Playing Cards experience to a whole new level of awesomeness.

Please share your thoughts, and questions about the Pop Pop Playing Cards. Is there a popcorn-themed card idea that makes your heart skip a beat? Any suggestions on how we can make this campaign even more epic? Your feedback and ideas mean the world to us, and I can't wait to engage in lively discussions with all of you!

Oh, and don't forget to hit that "Notify me on launch" button on the pre-launch page. That way, you'll be among the very first to know when our Kickstarter campaign goes live. Spread the word, invite your friends, and let's make this campaign a popcorn-popping sensation!

Stay tuned, and let's get poppin'!

With popcorn-filled excitement,

Modestas

P.S. Don't keep the popcorn-tastic excitement to yourself! Share the pre-launch page link with your fellow popcorn-loving friends and invite them to join the fun. Trust me, they'll thank you for it! The more, the merrier!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 05:52:54 AM by iamthecardguy »

Re: KICKSTARTER: Pop Pop Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 12:09:47 PM »

iamthecardguy

• Newcomer
Hey there, fellow card game enthusiasts!

I'm thrilled to announce that the Pop Pop Playing Cards Kickstarter campaign has just gone live, and we're inviting you to join us on this popcorn-filled adventure! 🚀🌟

Pop Pop Playing Cards combine the joy of popcorn with the excitement of card games, creating a unique and unforgettable gaming experience. From popcorn-themed card faces to stylish packaging that resembles a fresh bag of popcorn, these cards are guaranteed to make your game nights pop! 🎉

But we can't do it alone?we need your support to bring this project to life. By backing our campaign, not only will you have the opportunity to get your hands on exclusive limited-edition decks, but you'll also be part of a vibrant community that shares the love for both popcorn and gaming. 🍿❤️🃏

Here's what you can do to help:

1️⃣ Visit our Kickstarter campaign page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/overheat/playingcards
2️⃣ Check out our awesome project page.
3️⃣ Consider backing our project.
4️⃣ Spread the word! Share the campaign with your friends, family, and fellow gamers who would love to join the popcorn revolution.

We appreciate your support in making Pop Pop Playing Cards a reality. Together, we can turn game nights into a popcorn-filled extravaganza! 🎊

Join us now and let's make this campaign pop! 🍿🃏

Modestas,
Overheat Creative Studio.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 02:03:40 AM by iamthecardguy »

Re: KICKSTARTER: Pop Pop Playing Cards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 04:31:50 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hello, iamthecardguy,

I appreciate the enthusiasm for your design - but please try to keep it to a single topic!

Cheers,
Don
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/