You are Here:
[SOLD OUT] DEAL - Federal 52 and Branded Gold Cert second hands ($10 + shipping)

Author (Read 2067 times)

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
From Kings Wild Project Facebook:

I have a small number of perfect condition Unbranded Federal 52 and Branded Gold Cert second hands available. They are in new condition, the only thing missing from them is the cellophane wrapper. Grab them while supplies last.

http://kings-wild-project.myshopify.com/collections/second-hand-playing-cards

tyl3r

Thanks for posting this, grabbed one of each.

CordedTires

• Forum Regular
Just what I was looking for! Thanks for letting us know.

Aptombstone

• True Member
They were already sold out of the Fed 52's by the time I got there but they still had some Gold Certificates, thankfully. I think those are almost gone too.

badpete69

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
Wow. I guess I should have mentioned something when I spotted them last week. They had been there since Friday

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
Wow. I guess I should have mentioned something when I spotted them last week. They had been there since Friday

Actually, the notice that was put up on Friday ended up selling out that same day too.  Not sure where they keep 'finding' these or if it's just an effort to create drama, but I bought it. 

JacksonRobinson

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
No drama, we had unwrapped 54 decks in plans of making more force decks but the seemed to not be selling so we just decided to sell them as complete second hand decks.
Jackson Robinson
www.kingswildproject.com

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
No drama, we had unwrapped 54 decks in plans of making more force decks but the seemed to not be selling so we just decided to sell them as complete second hand decks.

Ah, that makes sense then.  Hopefully those who re-assembled the new decks for sale made extra sure they contained all the right cards, but I you have a history of making things right so I'm not too worried if mine is initially off.  Unless you mean that only the plastic was removed and the force decks were never built.  In that case, sweet!

Thanks for the update and LOVE your work! 

jwats01

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
  • I really like cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Argh! Missed them again!  All Sold Out.
Check out every Kickstarter Deck project - current & archived along with some great Deck designer/artist interviews:

http://www.phillycardco.com

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
Argh! Missed them again!  All Sold Out.

updated thread title, better luck next time!

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Good news if you are still looking for Jackson's Federal 52 and related decks.
This is Lot #84 in the 52 Plus Joker auction which ends Sunday at 6pm.
Lot #84 -.Spectacular South African Wenge wood and black leather box [one of only 40 made] with 10 of Jackson Robinson’s great decks from the Federal Series. Includes both unbranded and Bicycle branded versions of Federal 52, Gold Certificate, Silver Certificate and White Reserve Note. The other two decks are the Bicycle Branded Black Reserve Note.
Minimum bid $125[I/]
Go to  http://www.52plusjoker.org/dnn/Auction/tabid/76/Default.aspx
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
Well that was crazy fast delivery!  I'm also not so sure the one I got was ever opened, but all cards were there.  Score!!!  I am really loving Kings Wild right now.