You are Here:
Haven't received my Black and White Actuators

Author (Read 1368 times)

Haven't received my Black and White Actuators
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:17:43 PM »

thecardcollectors

Lance,

I bought a couple of black and white actuators from you last September, and since then, I have written you multiple emails, sent you many PMs, posted on your Facebook wall. I received no reply or updates from you, until Max started a thread on UC because he was missing his decks as well.

Last month, you contacted me on UC saying my decks were ready to be sent out, but until today, I have yet to receive any updates on the tracking number, let alone receive any decks. I've been in touch with a couple of the other guys who were missing their decks, and it seems like they've all gotten them already. I then tried to contact you again to find out what's going on with my package - Facebook, email, PMs, but once again, received no reply.

At this point, I'm so tired and frustrated from having to chase for my decks, it shouldn't have to be this hard at all for a paying customer. All I want is my money back.

Thanks.

Re: Haven't received my Black and White Actuators
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:33:37 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I Just sent Lance a message letting him know about the post.

Hopefully he stops by

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:41:45 PM »

Loop Cuts

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Lance has been very ill as of late so he is not operating at 100%.  Knowing him he wouldn’t even use it as an excuse but he is a guy that follows through with his customers.  He will take care of you ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Might I suggest that the next time you have a question for Lance - or any other deck designer, company, governmental organization, fraternal group, military unit, what have you - you might get faster and more efficient results by contacting them DIRECTLY, using their website or email address.

Forgive me if I sound cranky, but I see a lot of people coming here to make requests for customer service from other companies when there's not one company maintaining an official presence on this forum...  I mean, if you want customer service from Microsoft, you don't shout over Bill Gates' hedge, do you?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »

thecardcollectors

Hey Don,

I appreciate your suggestion, but I have tried and exhausted every means of contacting him directly - emails, Facebook, PMs. Nothing worked for me.

I wouldn't be posting here if I could help it, and this was my absolute last resort to try and get his attention.

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 06:56:19 AM »

Strag

• True Member
Might I suggest that the next time you have a question for Lance - or any other deck designer, company, governmental organization, fraternal group, military unit, what have you - you might get faster and more efficient results by contacting them DIRECTLY, using their website or email address.

Forgive me if I sound cranky, but I see a lot of people coming here to make requests for customer service from other companies when there's not one company maintaining an official presence on this forum...  I mean, if you want customer service from Microsoft, you don't shout over Bill Gates' hedge, do you?

Pretty sure he already said this here;

I then tried to contact you again to find out what's going on with my package - Facebook, email, PMs, but once again, received no reply.

Sorry, but I get quite tired of people constantly being "corrected" by you on this board.  I think it chases people away and it's about to chase me away.  A friendly and helpful attitude is far more important than one that constantly belittles people. 

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:14 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Pretty sure he already said this here;

I then tried to contact you again to find out what's going on with my package - Facebook, email, PMs, but once again, received no reply.

Sorry, but I get quite tired of people constantly being "corrected" by you on this board.  I think it chases people away and it's about to chase me away.  A friendly and helpful attitude is far more important than one that constantly belittles people.

My apologies.  As I stated, I was sounding cranky.  I was feeling cranky as well.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 09:10:01 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I chatted with Lance today.. and he's still very sick, and highly medicated.

He is going to make things right with you Joyce.  He'll message you soon

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 09:51:28 PM »

thecardcollectors

Thank you very much for your help CBJ!

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 01:43:46 PM »

lancetmiller

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
Lance,

I bought a couple of black and white actuators from you last September, and since then, I have written you multiple emails, sent you many PMs, posted on your Facebook wall. I received no reply or updates from you, until Max started a thread on UC because he was missing his decks as well.

Last month, you contacted me on UC saying my decks were ready to be sent out, but until today, I have yet to receive any updates on the tracking number, let alone receive any decks. I've been in touch with a couple of the other guys who were missing their decks, and it seems like they've all gotten them already. I then tried to contact you again to find out what's going on with my package - Facebook, email, PMs, but once again, received no reply.

At this point, I'm so tired and frustrated from having to chase for my decks, it shouldn't have to be this hard at all for a paying customer. All I want is my money back.

Thanks.

Hi Joyce,

I am deeply saddened to hear that you have not yet received your decks, I have already sent two packages to your address but it seems neither of them have made it. Also, I am truly apologetic that I haven't been able to respond to this until now. Right after I packaged the final round of "missing or unclaimed" decks, I began packing for a move, then took ill for two weeks, and then had two weeks to pack and move. I am now finally getting settled into my new location. At this point I'll be contacting you privately to continue the resolution for your order, but I wanted you to know that I am still here, and I do care deeply when I hear that someone has not gotten what they were promised.

Most Humble Regards,

Lance T. Miller

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Lance, I have not received my Black and White Actuators as well. I sent you a message on Facebook before this so you might just have missed it. For reference, my Facebook name was Jian Liang Chu. Please check this for me. Thanks!