You are Here:
De'vo's Blades, Blood Edition

Author (Read 32890 times)

Re: De'vo's Blades, Blood Edition
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
I'll be getting a brick of April Fool's, and six Bloods most likely.
A brick of april fools seriously?

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

Actually, yes. I LOVE quirky and unusual decks of cards, and I love surprises, and I love to gamble. I'd rather risk $65 and get utter rubbish that I will still be able to sell in the future if worst comes to worst, then not get any, and regret it down the line.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2012, 01:37:21 PM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Actually, yes. I LOVE quirky and unusual decks of cards, and I love surprises, and I love to gamble. I'd rather risk $65 and get utter rubbish that I will still be able to sell in the future if worst comes to worst, then not get any, and regret it down the line.
true story, but i doubt they will sell out quick. Since everyone thinks it's a joke deck and not many would buy incredibly large amount.

« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I agree with what Loldude said there, I am getting 6 of each I have decided, I emailed them and the said they will ship 1st class international but cant offer me a refund. So I am going to do that. I think the April fools deck will be really interesting, I hope it is a very appealing deck to people that lots of people want to get, I am a little bummed there is no blood metals but whatever.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2012, 01:40:45 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

true story, but i doubt they will sell out quick. Since everyone thinks it's a joke deck and not many would buy incredibly large amount.
Well if last night's release of the Vaudeville deck is any sign of what is to happen tonight, than that seems to be true, but with only 3000 being released, I don't want to rish it at this moment.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2012, 01:44:16 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Well if last night's release of the Vaudeville deck is any sign of what is to happen tonight, than that seems to be true, but with only 3000 being released, I don't want to rish it at this moment.
The vaudeville isn`t a limited run deck, I am pretty sure it is ment to be there for awhile.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

Yeah, i might get more too. Let's just see if De'vo is gonna release jerry's review on the pro cardistry deck. From there on, i'll know if the design is appealing. Or simply just a joke.

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2012, 02:42:58 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I'll be getting the pack of 2 Pro Cardistry decks and 2 Blades Blood decks. I can't wait to review the pro cardistry deck... it should be interesting :P

Does anyone know how many of each deck was printed? And do we have a definite release time in EST?

« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2012, 02:50:17 PM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
I'm betting that De'vo will probably be holding back the full review on the pro cardistry until april fools day itself, if he is actually planning to release one.

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I'll be getting the pack of 2 Pro Cardistry decks and 2 Blades Blood decks. I can't wait to review the pro cardistry deck... it should be interesting :P

Does anyone know how many of each deck was printed? And do we have a definite release time in EST?

I'm pretty sure it is 8pm, like you said, but once again, I might be wrong.

Secondly I din't know the number of Bloods, but the Pro Cardistry cards have only 3000 made.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I have heard 5pm Denver time. Is that 8EST?

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I have heard 5pm Denver time. Is that 8EST?

Google is your friend. 'Time in Denver' into Google comes up that Denver is MDT at present. Making the time now 13:56.

EDIT - and then it's just a case of using a time converter to see that 5pm MDT is 7pm EDT.

Maybe some of the confusions stems from the fact people aren't realising that the US is in summer time, making the timezones MST and EST into MDT and EST.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:04:06 PM by Linguist_ »
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I`ll look that up I am MST I think but idk because there was a time change a couple weeks ago

EDIT:
It is the same time as me in Denver right now so the release will be at 5PM for me. Thanks for the help :)

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I guess not a lot of people realise that when daylight saving time kicks in the name of the timezone changes. For you guys it's mostly subtle (Mountain Standard Time; Mountain Daylight Time). Here it goes from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to British Summer Time (BST), although most probably still say we're in GMT. ::)
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I don`t really think time changes are worth all the confusion, It is only 1 hour, they should just keep it the same always.

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
AND THEY ARE RELEASED!! :)

« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Now available! Blades: Blood Edition, Pro-Cardistry deck, Blood Porper Clip, and Blades BloodWood Stand!
http://www.xtremehandz.com/page/page/1177533.htm  :D

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2012, 07:13:53 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I've decided to pass on everything. Porpers, I've got three and many more card clips, no need to spend another $50 on one, the wooden box is nice but $85 is just too much for me (I might even try and make my own), the blades look so similar to the others and the cardistry deck will set me back $18 for one deck shipped to the UK  ???

If anyone in the UK gets a few cardistry decks and wants to sell me one I would be grateful. Cheers

UC

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2012, 07:16:54 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Got 5 Blades and 3 Cardistry decks! Very happy :)

« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I bought 2 of each deck. I don't own any blades decks so I think one will be fine to try out. I'm really excited to see what they april fools deck looks like! I can't wait to review it.

« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
I bought two of each deck, looking forward to the April fools deck ( what could it be? ) ;D

« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2012, 07:56:04 PM »

vmagic

I got 3 Bloods and 2 Cardistry decks, which cost about $32, what surprised me was the $31 for shipping to Canada! Completely ridiculous if you ask me, but if I want the decks I don't have much choice do I now. Anyone know when the Blood Metal is supposed to be coming out?

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2012, 08:25:26 PM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I got 3 Bloods and 2 Cardistry decks, which cost about $32, what surprised me was the $31 for shipping to Canada! Completely ridiculous if you ask me, but if I want the decks I don't have much choice do I now. Anyone know when the Blood Metal is supposed to be coming out?

They ask you on the catalogue page to read about shipping information. Shipping of five decks to Canada is $17.95. They will refund the difference between that and what you paid through either PayPal or your card, depending on which you used.

I was supposed to be out with this release, but they say that the shipment got damaged and so pulled it out. I don't know when they plan on releasing them now.
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2012, 11:47:33 PM »

vmagic

Yes I noticed that afterwards and they will be refunding the difference.

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2012, 10:34:11 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I have to check the shipping price but im going to try to get 2 of each.

UPDATE

Looks like I wont get any right now, was going to only get to decks but shipping is a little high for me $22 for 2 decks and shipping, Im just not feeling it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:42:04 AM by John B. »
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.