You are Here:
New Pr1me Decks: Series 001 (3rd Ed.) and Noir

Author (Read 7951 times)

Re: New Pr1me Decks: Series 001 (3rd Ed.) and Noir
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2014, 01:49:54 PM »

WKalush

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
Sorry about that!! When they arrive, if you love them you can stock up with us!

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2014, 09:52:25 AM »

Yashi

• Elite Member
I just got mine today. Sadly both tucks arrived dinged on one side. Anyway, art wise, it's not the best but I'm loving these and the rough look it has. That and I'm a fan of the noir theme.
However, could anyone chime in on how these cards handle? I'm no cardist so I can't really decide on my on.

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2014, 09:09:24 AM »

shadowkat

• True Member
I just got mine today. Sadly both tucks arrived dinged on one side. Anyway, art wise, it's not the best but I'm loving these and the rough look it has. That and I'm a fan of the noir theme.
However, could anyone chime in on how these cards handle? I'm no cardist so I can't really decide on my on.
I am new to card magic, flourishing and collecting, so my opinion is probably not much more informed than yours.  I personally like the way this deck handles.  It is starting to fan better as I have worked it in a bit, but the fans are still clumpy.  However it spreads on the table nicely... The dribbles and springs are pretty spot on.  It riffle shuffles very well and bridges are easy to do.  My deck is starting to develop tiny knicks, and I think that is my fault for not carefully placing them back in the box.  Unlike USPCC decks the box has a flap on top and bottom, so I have been catching the cards on the bottom flap when I put them back in the box.  I am enjoying this deck quite a bit.  It is my first Pr1me deck so I do not have a comparison to the other Pr1me decks.  I love the art work.  It just speaks to me. I am a big comic book fan so that may explain that!  I also love the way the pips have the art in them to indicate the flavor of the suit.  I hope this helps!