[ISO] MMD #4 Uncut Sheet

Author (Read 665 times)

[ISO] MMD #4 Uncut Sheet
« on: May 02, 2015, 10:59:50 PM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Hey guys,

I managed to miss out on the latest MMD #4 uncut sheet and really really want it. Let me know if any of you guys wanna sell or trade it for something else.

Thanks.

Re: [ISO] MMD #4 Uncut Sheet
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 01:29:06 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey guys,

I managed to miss out on the latest MMD #4 uncut sheet and really really want it. Let me know if any of you guys wanna sell or trade it for something else.

Thanks.

Just to be clear, you're referring to "Magicians Must Die" from De'vo/Handlordz, right?  Number four literally came out less than a full day ago.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:29:25 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: [ISO] MMD #4 Uncut Sheet
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 10:41:23 PM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Hey guys,

Thanks.

Just to be clear, you're referring to "Magicians Must Die" from De'vo/Handlordz, right?  Number four literally came out less than a full day ago.

Yes, i am refering to Magicians Must Die MMD#4. It came out less than a full day ago and is sold out when i got to the site. That's why i am posting it here, to see if anyone manages to get it with intention of selling or trading.  :( :( :(

Heartbroken to see a framed 1,2,3 uncut sheet without a 4...my comic is incomplete...  :( :(