You are Here:
Hi from Germany

Author (Read 605 times)

Hi from Germany
« on: March 23, 2015, 09:01:00 PM »

Mr.parangot

• True Member
Hi folks,
I'm a student from Germany who found his passion in playing cards while learning card magic. I'm not the biggest collector but since I started concentrating on gambling moves, I know to appreciate the good feel of the ohio decks which got me started in getting a small collection. I'm looking forward to learn a lot more about playing cards here and maybe grow my collection.

greetings,
Chris

Re: Hi from Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 09:05:55 PM »

HankMan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Hi Chris,

Welcome to PCF  :D I am the same with you only started about half year ago and I found this forum really great. I am sure you will find plenty useful information.

The people are nice here so if you have any question and can't find the answer just ask  :)
Back for more

Re: Hi from Germany
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:34:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi folks,
I'm a student from Germany who found his passion in playing cards while learning card magic. I'm not the biggest collector but since I started concentrating on gambling moves, I know to appreciate the good feel of the ohio decks which got me started in getting a small collection. I'm looking forward to learn a lot more about playing cards here and maybe grow my collection.

greetings,
Chris

It's great to have you here, Chris.  You've got questions, we (try to) have answers!  Don't worry about feeling like the new guy - everyone was the new guy (or girl) once, so we sympathize.

Make yourself comfortable and let us know if you need anything.

Cheers,
Don
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/