You are Here:
Why hello there people.

Author (Read 569 times)

Why hello there people.
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »

pengiun

• Newcomer
Salve, hola, guten tag, bon jour, so now that I've said hello in Latin, Spanish, German, and French, hello everyone. I'm Max, or pengiun as it says on my account, you can call me either I don't mind either way. I am a resident of the United States, and I do really like to collect cards, even though my collection is quite small at this time, those cards that i collect I do use for magic, and the occasional cardisty here and there but mostly just magic. What got me into magic was just a few cheesy simple tricks my dad once showed me, and I'm pretty sure me wishing that the magic you see in fantasy books, movies, and things, like Merlin for example, was real and truly possible has kept me at magic, since magic tricks is the closest thing to that kind of stuff that is possible currently, and some "miracles" can actually be accomplished with a deck of cards. Where i heard about The Discourse was I was one of the people who funded and bought the vortex deck off of kickstarter, so really I heard of this from Alex himself I just have been very very very slow at finally signing up, but now I'm here, so hello everyone.

Re: Why hello there people.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome aboard, Max.  Why spell your handle "pengiun"?

I'll call you Pengiun since we already have a Max...  :))

If you need anything, let us know and we'll see what we can do for you.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:48:25 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Kangei, Benvenuto, Khosh Amadid, and  yI'el . Welcome in Japanese, Italian, Farsi, and Klingon.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 02:00:58 AM »

pengiun

• Newcomer
Rob that's kind of great that you said it in klingon, and Don the reason it's pengiun instead of penguin is because one time I just made an account for something and accidentally spelled it this way and for some reason I've just liked it and kept it.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 02:12:30 AM »

Fred

• Discourse Lover
  • Dis legit binnis
Rob that's kind of great that you said it in klingon, and Don the reason it's pengiun instead of penguin is because one time I just made an account for something and accidentally spelled it this way and for some reason I've just liked it and kept it.

Hahahah that's great! I just knew sometime somewhere you made a typo! I'm having trouble pronouncing it as pengiun haha. Welcome (: I'm new here too =p Enjoy your stay!
Alex, stop fucking with my name you phegget. xx

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:

Welcome (: I'm new here too =p Enjoy your stay!

now kiss
Forum Founder.